I finally feel like we're hitting a stride with Robert, he'll be 10 weeks on Wednesday and I'll be so glad when he hits 12 weeks/3 months. He has settled into a daytime nap routine of going down after being up about 90 minutes and sleeping about 30-45 minutes with a longer nap around 12:30 or 1. Now if I could just get that nap to correspond with A's. He only got up once last night between 10:30p and 7am which was very helpful to me. Adele had some issues with waking up the night before but did great last night. Hopefully they're both getting settled in.

We made the surrogate offer to my sister and her husband this weekend. We had held off because her husband and made it known he didn't want to do that and we didn't want him to feel like we were ignoring his wishes. However his sister just offered and my sister said they were considering it again. I didn't want to make it look like I was competing with his sister but wanted to make sure they knew they had options so we made our offer. They're in the process of trying to buy a house instead of their townhouse so they're not making any decisions right now so it will be at least a little bit before they decide. We gave them some time restrictions because of our move, etc so that may play into whether or not they choose me or her if they decide to go that route. We're both done having our own children and we've both had our own fertility issues and she is older then me though I'm not sure how much older so we'll see. I feel good that either one of us would make a good choice so I'm glad for that, I know how much my little sister really wants a child of her own even though they could adopt and still probably would.

Adele went out and played in the snow this weekend, that was fun and you can see pictures and a short video on the blog: http://milligans4ku.blogspot.com/ We had a nice quiet weekend at home and hopefully our family time will only get better as Robert settles in. The only issue right now is that he really wants to be held all of the time which is hard on Adele. Hopefully he'll get past that soon too.

So we're just plugging along, enjoying our life and waiting for the other shoe to drop when DH starts his Chief year in late June.