I seem to be doing that a lot lately, don't I?

So DH has these 4 guy friends that he's been friend with for YEARS, one since he was 8 and the rest since junior high or high school. They were all in each other's weddings, etc. This is our 2nd annual summer trip with them. This year it is in St. Louis not this weekend but the next. Its fun because we're all about the same stage, only one couple doesn't have children and unfortunately they're not going to make it this year. All the older kids are within a year of each other. Adele is the oldest and the youngest is I think 8 months younger. Now wave #2 is coming, Robert is the oldest and the other 3 are all expecting.

We had a great time last year in Chicago, all the wives get along well and its fun with all the kids being the same age. So this year another couple has been invited. The wife went to high school with the guys and the husband was a college roomate of one of the other wives so they were introduced by one of the other couples. They also have a son who I believe is a few months younger then the 4 older kids. Anyway, its one of those deals where one couple asked if they could invite this other couple and I don't know about the other couples but DH and I didn't really feel like we could say no.

As far as we knew they weren't coming, well guess what? Today they announced they are - yippie! I'm not at all excited about that and now not really looking forward to the trip. I guess we'll see how it goes. UGG!