Is it July yet? Because I'm done with June. I'm tired of saying goodbye year after year to friends who started training after us. I'm tired of this career running our lives and DH is just sure it will be better after training. I can't get him to see that not all programs are the same, that not all programs have such a family friendly atmosphere, that not all programs treat their residents like gentlemen (and women). I'm tired of being a SAHM. I love my kids with every bone in my body but I'm starting to resent the fact that I'm their caregiver 24/7. Maybe its just because R has been such a difficult baby and it has gotten better now that he's a little more interactive and a little less fussy. But then you add teeth and the fact that A is 2 1/2 into the picture and we're back to square one.

The week has not been good since DH started Chief on the 19th. He was "off" this weekend but worked until 2 on Saturday and then worked on the schedule he had to completely redo on Sunday. He was on call last night and left about 12:30 to go back into the hospital, I'm not sure he got any sleep and was then in the OR all day. Hopefully he's home soon so that he can get some sleep tonight.

Oh and then today A felt warm like she had a temp at lunch and almost fell asleep in her booster chair so I gave her some ibuprofen and sent her for nap. She seemed fine the rest of the day. Then about 6pm she started looking tired and cranky again, her temp was 103. So I put her to bed and if she still has a high temp in the AM I'm calling to doc.

And then I just went to get ice cream and it was soft - lets hope the door just got left open and the refrigerator isn't dying on us. oy vey!