...from this site. 4 days with no internet over the weekend was nice but I think it made me realize that when I come to this site I'm usually trying to justify how and why I live my life the way I do through this journey. Its seems that comes out in all of my posts.

I do think that people can and should each travel this journey their own way. If someone shares their faith story and someone else comments on it why does someone else have to comment they've made it through without faith? If someone says that everyone has their own way of doing things why does someone else have to contradict or argue that - isn't that point kind of un-arguable?

A good residency friend that moved away last month called yesterday and we talked for quite some time. It was nice to catch up but at the same time I think it made me realize that my IRL relationships have suffered because I get to much of my support/information from this site. So maybe I'll just browse for a while and contribute when I have very pertinent information, more in the mom threads, etc but I think I'll see how it goes.