Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

For all who live up north...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lisa,

It has been pretty cold down here though too, hasn't it!

Kris

Comment

Lisa,

Kris

Comment

Lisa,

Kris

Comment

I welcome the cold weather at Christmas time, but when Jan. comes, I'm going to be ready for spring! I want to put on my bathing suit and go to the beach!

Chad has really been nagging me to go on a snow skiing trip. I hate cold weather and the last thing I want to do is cover myself from head to toe in Goretex, slather my face down with vaseline, strap boards to my feet and fling myself down a snow-covered mountain. It's just not my idea of fun. Chad likes to water ski, though, so maybe we can find a compromise. Oooo, we'd both love to take scuba diving lessons too, but we have to figure out what we're going to do with the kids while were doing it.

Did I get off the subject or what? Well, Kristen, do you think the cold weather will hold up through the holidays? I sure will miss you when you move back up north!

Comment

I welcome the cold weather at Christmas time, but when Jan. comes, I'm going to be ready for spring! I want to put on my bathing suit and go to the beach!

Chad has really been nagging me to go on a snow skiing trip. I hate cold weather and the last thing I want to do is cover myself from head to toe in Goretex, slather my face down with vaseline, strap boards to my feet and fling myself down a snow-covered mountain. It's just not my idea of fun. Chad likes to water ski, though, so maybe we can find a compromise. Oooo, we'd both love to take scuba diving lessons too, but we have to figure out what we're going to do with the kids while were doing it.

Did I get off the subject or what? Well, Kristen, do you think the cold weather will hold up through the holidays? I sure will miss you when you move back up north!

Comment

Comment

Last week I think the coldest it got here in Minneapolis was 21 below but that was at about 2am--for the most part the coldest I think was yesterday when it was -17 on Christmas day--that is pretty cold for her

all in all the cold doesn't really get me--as long as the wind isn't blowing--if the wind is blowing htat is another story

however I will take the cold anyday over the hot summers of phoenix

Comment

Last week I think the coldest it got here in Minneapolis was 21 below but that was at about 2am--for the most part the coldest I think was yesterday when it was -17 on Christmas day--that is pretty cold for her

all in all the cold doesn't really get me--as long as the wind isn't blowing--if the wind is blowing htat is another story

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X