Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

I think my head is about to pop off...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya isn't it amazing?

Didn't read your note? was it instructions--try writing a note just to make them feel better and they are too tired to read that

Pisses me off as well adn I feel your frustrations--believe me I have been there

Isn't it amazing though that when our spouses friends want to do something they suck it up and put on the brave front

What a crock of s%$t

Comment

ya isn't it amazing?

Didn't read your note? was it instructions--try writing a note just to make them feel better and they are too tired to read that

Pisses me off as well adn I feel your frustrations--believe me I have been there

Isn't it amazing though that when our spouses friends want to do something they suck it up and put on the brave front

What a crock of s%$t

Comment

ya isn't it amazing?

What a crock of s%$t

Comment

Thanks for the support everyone!

Here's how the saga finally ended- the movers showed up- on time- moved everything from the loft and set up the furniture here at the new place-

Rick's favorite chair was given away to one of the movers and today I threw away his tape case he's had since high school (with the 'Oingo Boingo' and REM and other groups names colored on it in pen)

He came in on Friday and on Saturday we went to the apartment where I let him pack up the entire kitchen while I cleaned the bathrooms (a much easier job, trust me) We did discuss the lack o' support and the lack o' respect that was demonstrated over the previous weekend and he agreed that he was in fact a mindless schmuck and did in fact need to take me out for a fabulous meal.

So, as for my friend- she's as OK as she can be. It's just so wacked. I'm going home again in June, so hopefully we'll be able to spend some quality time together. Rick doesn't have that kind of relationship with anyone other than me so it was hard for him to understand- and I honestly think he was jealous that I was home with my friends and family. (oh well)

I'm still incredulous at the entire event but this too will pass. Or, I will punch him next time.

Thanks again for letting me vent!

Jenn

Comment

Here's how the saga finally ended- the movers showed up- on time- moved everything from the loft and set up the furniture here at the new place-

Rick's favorite chair was given away to one of the movers and today I threw away his tape case he's had since high school (with the 'Oingo Boingo' and REM and other groups names colored on it in pen)

He came in on Friday and on Saturday we went to the apartment where I let him pack up the entire kitchen while I cleaned the bathrooms (a much easier job, trust me) We did discuss the lack o' support and the lack o' respect that was demonstrated over the previous weekend and he agreed that he was in fact a mindless schmuck and did in fact need to take me out for a fabulous meal.

So, as for my friend- she's as OK as she can be. It's just so wacked. I'm going home again in June, so hopefully we'll be able to spend some quality time together. Rick doesn't have that kind of relationship with anyone other than me so it was hard for him to understand- and I honestly think he was jealous that I was home with my friends and family. (oh well)

I'm still incredulous at the entire event but this too will pass. Or, I will punch him next time.

Jenn

Comment

Jenn

Comment

Jennifer,

Well, I'm glad your head didn't pop off I kept meaning to write again to find out how things were going, but I am going absolutely and completely bananas with school! I think MY head is going to POP OFF!!!

Glad to hear that the move went off well...and that you got rid of his chair

Kris

Comment

Jennifer,

Well, I'm glad your head didn't pop off I kept meaning to write again to find out how things were going, but I am going absolutely and completely bananas with school! I think MY head is going to POP OFF!!!

Kris

Comment

Jennifer,

Kris

Comment

Working...
                    X