Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Kind of ready to get this show on the road....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I tried the sex with each of my children...with no success My first two were over a week late....I actually tried using the breastpump with my first..and went into labor the next day...so you never know...it was probably just dumb luck though!

I have a friend that took castor oil and was sick as a dog....and then never ended up going into labor because of it...baby decided the day!!!

With my third, I let the midwife strip my membranes...the first time was not effective, but I went into labor within hours of the second time.......

Good Luck...and enjoy these last few weeks...they are so great...this is one of the most wonderful times in a woman's life...just ....ENJOY!

Kris

Comment

Well, I tried the sex with each of my children...with no success My first two were over a week late....I actually tried using the breastpump with my first..and went into labor the next day...so you never know...it was probably just dumb luck though!

I have a friend that took castor oil and was sick as a dog....and then never ended up going into labor because of it...baby decided the day!!!

With my third, I let the midwife strip my membranes...the first time was not effective, but I went into labor within hours of the second time.......

Good Luck...and enjoy these last few weeks...they are so great...this is one of the most wonderful times in a woman's life...just ....ENJOY!

Kris

Comment

Kris

Comment

I don't care how desperate I am! I am not trying castor oil. It just sounds completely digusting.

I am really hoping that she comes on her own. Being induced with cytotec (misoprositol) and pitocin does not sound like my cup of tea. At my last appointment the doc thought she would come on her own. Oh well, I am waiting patiently.

I found out a couple of nights ago, after talking to my mom, that she didn't feel her contractions until she was in transition, and that she tried to time her contractions, and it was next to impossible, because her belly would just tighten up and she would get this light cramping feeling. Which is how I have been feeling. I have an appt on Thurs, and will bring it up- the history and how I have been feeling.

Thank goodness I have gotten through Christmas though- no baby yet. (Maybe she can have a semi-normal bday now lol)

Happy Holidays!
          Crystal
          Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

I don't care how desperate I am! I am not trying castor oil. It just sounds completely digusting.

I am really hoping that she comes on her own. Being induced with cytotec (misoprositol) and pitocin does not sound like my cup of tea. At my last appointment the doc thought she would come on her own. Oh well, I am waiting patiently.

I found out a couple of nights ago, after talking to my mom, that she didn't feel her contractions until she was in transition, and that she tried to time her contractions, and it was next to impossible, because her belly would just tighten up and she would get this light cramping feeling. Which is how I have been feeling. I have an appt on Thurs, and will bring it up- the history and how I have been feeling.

Thank goodness I have gotten through Christmas though- no baby yet. (Maybe she can have a semi-normal bday now lol)

Happy Holidays!
            Crystal
            Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Happy Holidays!
              Crystal
              Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Crystal,

How are you feeling? Hopefully, you are resting lots and preparing for your big day. Please keep us posted.

Kelly
                In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Crystal,

How are you feeling? Hopefully, you are resting lots and preparing for your big day. Please keep us posted.

Kelly

Comment

Crystal,

Kelly

Comment

Matt brought home some nasty virus from the ER, and guess who got it? Yep, your's truely! I have had a horrible cough that keeps me up at night. Sometimes I cough so much that I get contractions that last 5 min apart, but then they fizzle out. Oh well, still being patient... Matt is probably more impatient than I am- 1) he is on vac. right now for a week and a half, 2) he is half way through his ER rotation. He wants his little girl here so bad.

As of my last appt, I was still 1 cm dilated, and 20% effaced. The doc told me they would strip my membranes at my next appt (which is tomorrow). So here is to hoping.... My inlaws come in tonight, so maybe this little girl is waiting so that both sets of grandparents can be there.

Crystal
                      Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Matt brought home some nasty virus from the ER, and guess who got it? Yep, your's truely! I have had a horrible cough that keeps me up at night. Sometimes I cough so much that I get contractions that last 5 min apart, but then they fizzle out. Oh well, still being patient... Matt is probably more impatient than I am- 1) he is on vac. right now for a week and a half, 2) he is half way through his ER rotation. He wants his little girl here so bad.

As of my last appt, I was still 1 cm dilated, and 20% effaced. The doc told me they would strip my membranes at my next appt (which is tomorrow). So here is to hoping.... My inlaws come in tonight, so maybe this little girl is waiting so that both sets of grandparents can be there.

Crystal
                        Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Crystal
                          Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Just an update....

Went to my doc on Thursday- Here are the stats- almost 2 cm dilated, 50% effaced, -2 station. They stripped my membranes, and I was told that if she doesn't come over the weekend then I am to call first thing Mon morning, so they can get me set up for an induction.

I really do not want to be induced, so I am praying hard that she comes by herself.

Crystal
                            (6 days overdue)
                            Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Just an update....

Went to my doc on Thursday- Here are the stats- almost 2 cm dilated, 50% effaced, -2 station. They stripped my membranes, and I was told that if she doesn't come over the weekend then I am to call first thing Mon morning, so they can get me set up for an induction.

I really do not want to be induced, so I am praying hard that she comes by herself.

Crystal
                              (6 days overdue)
                              Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Just an update....

Crystal
                                (6 days overdue)
                                Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Working...
                                X