Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

name help ( 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

•  name help ( 1

Hi all,

As I am now at 31 weeks and counting down, I am toiling over names for this newest addition. We know it's going to be a girl and I don't want to follow suit with the direction I took with my son's name choice and have her leave the hospital without one. Here are the contenders thus far. I would appreciate any comments...brutal honesty is appreciated. Also any alternate suggestions are also appreciated.

Ainsley

Regan

Kiersten

Taryn

Mallory

I haven't even begun with a middle name search, so I have no idea what I might put with any of the choices.

Thanks for any help.

Tiffany

Hi all,

As I am now at 31 weeks and counting down, I am toiling over names for this newest addition. We know it's going to be a girl and I don't want to follow suit with the direction I took with my son's name choice and have her leave the hospital without one. Here are the contenders thus far. I would appreciate any comments...brutal honesty is appreciated. Also any alternate suggestions are also appreciated.

Ainsley

Regan

Kiersten

Taryn

Mallory

I haven't even begun with a middle name search, so I have no idea what I might put with any of the choices.

Thanks for any help.

Tiffany

Comment

Hi all,

Ainsley

Regan

Kiersten

Taryn

Mallory

Thanks for any help.

Tiffany

Comment

I like Mallory and Regan....These are all really unique names..I like that...where did you find them?

Hmmmmmmm.....other good girl's names......

I like Avery stole that one from Jennifer here!

Justine

We thought our firstborn was a girl and were going to name her Jessica....

Andrea

Allison

Lyndsey

I'll keep thinking....

Kris

Comment

I like Mallory and Regan....These are all really unique names..I like that...where did you find them?

Justine

Andrea

Allison

Lyndsey

I'll keep thinking....

Kris

Comment

Justine

Andrea

Allison

Lyndsey

I'll keep thinking....

Kris

Comment

hmmm. . .taryn and mallory are my top picks. i love taryn - that is very unique. ok, since you asked for brutal honesty, i will be brutally honest! the first 3 are "unique" in that isn't it unique that everyone is using them way, you know? now i have never heard "taryn" before and that is beautiful. mallory is also less known, atleast where i have been, and is also beautiful.

Comment

hmmm. . .taryn and mallory are my top picks. i love taryn - that is very unique. ok, since you asked for brutal honesty, i will be brutally honest! the first 3 are "unique" in that isn't it unique that everyone is using them way, you know? now i have never heard "taryn" before and that is beautiful. mallory is also less known, atleast where i have been, and is also beautiful.

Comment

Comment

I vote for Mallory.

My daughters are "Amy Claire" and "Judith Caroline".

Luanne
                    Luanne
                    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

I vote for Mallory.

Luanne
                      Luanne

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

I vote for Mallory.

Luanne
                        Luanne

Comment

I also like the names Sarah & Abigail. Since I only had two daughters, I named my two cats Sarah & Abigail.

Luanne
                          Luanne

Comment

I also like the names Sarah & Abigail. Since I only had two daughters, I named my two cats Sarah & Abigail.

Luanne
                            Luanne

Comment

Luanne
                              Luanne

Comment

Working...
                              X