Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Tenacious_D Holiday Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back for another week of fun!

12/5 - Tried a new spin and sculpt class that I quite enjoyed - 1hour of sweating and lifting

Total to date: 12h 12min
    Danielle
    Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

12/6 - Step and Sculpt - 50 minutes - She kicked our asses today. Lord knows my ass needs some kicking!

Total to date: 13h 2min
      Danielle

Comment

12/7 - 50 minutes - showed up for my normal zumba class and we had a sub who taught a Nia combo zumba instead. It was slower moving and barefoot but I didn't hate it. Not the workout that I was looking for but may try it again on a non zumba day.

Total to date: 13h 52min
        Danielle

Comment

12/8 - Felt like 1 hour - but was really 28 minutes on the rowing machine...Before the row I helped E's preschool class with their swim lessons. Corralling 10 3year old toddlers into the changing room, getting them into swim clothes, in the pool for a 30 minute lesson, getting dried and dressed with 5 potty brakes in between. I am TIRED!! God bless those teachers who do it every week.

Total to date: (rounding ) 14h 10min
          Danielle

Comment

Feels good to get back to the gym. This weekend was crazy and my first day back at work was Friday so I missed 3 days!

12/12 - 1 hour total (20 minute row - 10 minute mile - 30 minutes weight and abs)

Total to date: 15h 10m
            Danielle

Comment

Missed my step and sculpt yesterday due to a shady looking eye for the little one (still unsure if it was pink eye).

12/14 - 1.5 hours - 30 minutes weights and 60 minute Zumba and abs

Total to date: 16h 40m
              Danielle

Comment

12/15 - 1 hour - 20 minutes rowing, 10 minute run, 30 minute weight lifting...now it's time to nap.

Total to date: 17h 40m
                Danielle

Comment

12/18 - 1 hour - 15 minutes rowing, 15 minutes running and 30 minutes weight lifting...I'm actually seeing definition in places I never thought had muscles!!

Eating is still an issue especially with all of the holiday gatherings

Total to date: 18h 40m
                  Danielle

Comment

12/19 - 1hour Spin and sculpt.

Total to date: 19h 40min
                    Danielle

Comment

12/20 - 1 hour step and sculpt and abs

Total to date: 20h and 40

Off to the cape for a few days...let's hope I can get some walks in before Christmas
                      Danielle

Comment

12/22 - 1 hour - 30 minutes rowing and 30 minutes weightlifting

total to date: 21h 40min
                        Danielle

Comment

12/24 - 1 hour. Tried a new class today: Body Sculpt. I will be in pain tomorrow...

Total to date: 22h 40min
                          Danielle

Comment

12/26 - 1.5 hours Spin and sculpt class and then came back in the afternoon to swim for 30 minutes.

Total to date: 24h 10min
                            Danielle

Comment

12/27 - 1hour Step and sculpt and then free swim with the boys.

Total to date: 25h 10min
                              Danielle

Comment

12/28 - 1 hour Zumba with a fabulous temp instructor. I swear I burned at least 200 more calories

Total to date: 26h 10min
                                Danielle

Comment

Working...
                                X