Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

I could just throttle him!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I could just throttle him!!!!

vv

DS a few months ago, DS was sent to his room, for being uber naughty!!
    The previous owners' child would sleep walk , so the locking knob is on the outside of the door. DS kept coming out of his room & trying to play in the girls' room. I scolded and sent him back in. Well he did it again, so that time I just locked it from the outside! I heard him pitching a fit , but I didn't care, I figured he would wear himself down. When it was time to let him out, I went up and the little heathen had tried to over turn his train table. He caused the brackets to pop off thus stripping the srew holes. So today, after months of begging, I finally repaired it. It took almost 2 hours. I called Dh , he was taking care of a few things @ the office . I told him I deserved the mommy of the year award for repairing it! Well I obviously cursed myself!
    DS couldn't stop hugging & kissing me in thanks! I told him & the rest of the little yahoos to never ever sit or stand on it! When I departed they were gathering the track pieces for daddy to do that part!
    Well I heard a crash & he came down screaming DD2 stood on the table & broke it !! I rushed up there only to find her standing over in a corner looking shocked...there's NO WAY she could have been the culprit , because she would have still been lying on the busted table crying. That's when DS said "I did it...I was standing on it!!!!!" He even had the balls to say we needed to buy him a new table!!!

I am soo over my kids today!

So, he's got some o' the Irish temper in him, huh?

Sending cool, calming thoughts. I'd send wine but you can't have it.

Any chance of escaping into the bathtub for some mommy time?

jenn

Comment

:therethere:

Comment

Irish temper ...Arabic temper...double whamy !
        although DD2 makes everyone look calm cool & collected compared to her steam out of the ears fist shaking red headed temper!!!

I told DH I gave myself the "eveil eye"/ tempting fate/ jinx, what ever ya want to call it, by bragging about what a "good mommy I was for fixing the darn thing" .

Comment

We redheads are a unique and special group. My mom always said that my eyes turned neon green when I'm truly fired up. Rick didn't believe her. He does now.

jenn

Comment

:therethere: We've all been there. Just try to remind yourself that one day you'll look back on this time and laugh. I hope that's true because that's what I've been banking on!
            Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

:therethere:

In moments like that I tell myself "It's good thing I think there is the least bit of cuteness in you." and as bad as this sounds "I am so glad I am not one of those animals that eats its young." All of this being said in my head.

Not to hijack- we had a similar experience- Emma thought it would be fun to "draw" on the minivan. She took a rock or something, could have been chalk for all I know, and now I have a smilie face permanently etched into the driver side of our car. She told me "Won't it erase just like it would off of paper? "

Good thing she is cute..........
              Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

"I am so glad I am not one of those animals that eats its young."
                you made me laugh!

I'm upset about it mostly, because it was the one big thing that all 3 of the older ones could play w/ and never tire of. It just blows my mind how momments after finally having back up after a few months of going w/out, he would break it again!!

Comment

Working...
                X