Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Pregnant women update...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sue- I was wondering from you signature if you were in the early stages too! congratulations! I haven't really checked in here since we moved too much, so I think about 7 or 8 people have had babies??? And I guess I missed it all...

I don't mean to talk down having twins! They really are great, so if you are "doubly blessed" you'll make it and enjoy it! (We have no family history of twins either ). I know several other moms on this forum have had twins and survived! At times it is very pleasant, in fact! But, I would have to say that 1 set is enough...

I haven't gained weight yet, but I don't have an appetite and I don't eat much, except for small snacks to try to keep something in my stomach to ward off the morning sickness... But I understand about pooching out in the belly area! I'm so loose down there now... I may as well put away all the fitted winter/fall clothes that I just 5 weeks ago painstakingly set up in my closet... And my sister has all of my maternity clothes back in Washington. Can you tell that I was very prepared for this? She's due in December, so hopefully I won't need any maternity clothes until after then! If there is one thing I hate shopping for, it is maternity clothes!

Anyway, congratulations Sue and thanks everyone for checking in!
    Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Peggy-

Brigham was born on 8-10-2003 (his due date!) 7 lbs 14 oz. 21 in. Quick and easy birth.

Crystal
      Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

I just caught this (that you had your baby, Crystal). Congratulations!

Jennifer
        Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
        With fingernails that shine like justice
        And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

Jennifer-
          If it hasn't gotten buried my birth story is posted under "My little man is here"

Crystal
          Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Hi Everyone - I don't post much but I do a lot of reading and feel like I know everyone! I guess I haven't added myself to the expecting list yet. I am about 18 weeks along with my third and finally - after 17 weeks of throwing up and sleeping - feeling great! It is so much fun to read about all of the other expecting parents out there. Thanks for sharing.

Elesa
            wife of FP resident with 8 months left
            SAHM to two boys ages 2 and 4, with another on the way

Comment

Crystal- congratulations! I will have to read your post with the details. It's always great and encouraging to hear of someone having a quick and easy birth! Fabulous!

And congratulations Elesa! Are you going to find out your baby's sex?
              Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Working...
              X