Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Baby Math is here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations!!!
    Hope you get some sleep!
    Enabler of DW and 5 kids
    Let's go Mets!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats!!!!!!! Oh man!!!!! I wish I had a brand new itty bitty baby to hold!!!!!!!! I'm sorry you had to go through with the section.........but glad you and "Baby Math" are now getting better acquainted and recovering at home. How have the siblings reacted????

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!!! I am soooo happy for you. Enjoy this special time and try to forget the MIL is here.
          Luanne
          Luanne
          wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Congratulations, I'm glad to hear that everyone is happy and healthy!
            ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
            -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

Kris!
              Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys, and so glad that everyone is happy and healthy.

I hope all is going well with you and MIL isn't being *too* bothersome.

Relax and get some sleep when you can!

Comment

Aidan

I'm suffering computer withdrawal...my mil leaves on Sunday and then I'll be free to get back online...gosh...I miss you guys! I don't know how I'm going to catch up...I'll have to spend an entire day reading the posts to find out how everyone is doing.

Here is a link to the webnursery site from the hospital...the pictures aren't that great, but they are all that I have right now. When I get my pictures back from Wal-Mart I will post better ones

http://www.growingfamily.com/webnursery ... 5F8Q3Z1X7X

I hope everyone is doing ok.....I am suffering terrible withdrawal symptoms here....things are going ok though...ebb and flow I still can't wait to catch up though!

kris

Comment

Awww, what a cutie pie!!!
                  Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

He is so cute and alert! Wish I could see him in person.

Jennifer
                    Needs

Comment

Cute pics, Kris!
                      We miss you too.
                      Your MIL leaving on Sunday was sooner than I thought....probably not what you are thinking, though. Only a few more days!

Hang in there!

Comment

I'm such a cheat....

My personal favorite is this one....

He looks like a little gangster flashing his sign....
                        Lil A Dawg
                        Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

I like the second to last one - reminds me of Zoolander's baby...he's got "The Look"

Kris, what a little cutie pie.

Comment

Ack! I can finally get into this board!!

Kris, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am ***THRILLED*** for you!! He is absolutely and positively adorable!!!!!!!

- Claudia

Comment

For a minute I thought you had twins! I'm like "hey, I don't remember Kris telling us she was having twins!" DOH!

Thanks Michele, for the shortcut.

Kris, we've missed you and hope you are well. Little Aiden is absolutely precious.

Comment

How is everyone doing? Is MIL gone yet? We miss you.
                                Luanne
                                Luanne
                                wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Working...
                                X