Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Inappropriate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is some crazy smuggling!!
    Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Wow
      Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

OMG

Comment

Holy Kleptos! They are way too old for that kind of behavior to be innocent. Not to mention that much cargo! Even if there was a leader, there was another who didn't say anything (either complicit or bullied into silence). There are some deeper, serious issues going on there. I've never seen anything like that.
          -Ladybug

Comment

Whoa.

Comment

Wow!
              Student and Mom to an Oct 2013 boy
              Wife to Anesthesia Critical Care attending

Comment

Yeah seriously, that's insane. A ten year old is old enough to know better. Jesus when I was five I stole a Minnie Mouse ring from the Disney store and was so plagued with guilt I confessed in the parking lot. That girl had to know what she was doing. Did you notice that it was gone? I can't remember if you mentioned missing yarn (and a shit ton of it, too)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

Where did she hide it all?!

Comment

Is it sad that I didn't notice? I don't go in that room very often, and I haven't had time to knit lately. That's not quite half if my stash, I think. I'm still rebuilding after most of it was stolen in the move. I have no idea where she put it all!
                    Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Yeah, stealing like that is crazy!! Holy shit.

Comment

It's probably $2-300 worth of yarn.
                        Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

PS - that is alotofyarn! Lmao

Comment

I can't help it. I'm still flabbergasted that she managed to sneak out with all that yarn!!

Comment

Originally posted by lovelight View Post
                              PS - that is alotofyarn! Lmao

I'm with you Bonbon. She must have had a backpack or something she brought with her. No way she could've smuggled all that out under her shirt!

Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

that's a lot of yarn.. anyway, kids--unless they're house broken, chances are they'll touch your stuff and do something you don't want to do. best thing to do is tell them what's off-limits and they might obey the rule.

Comment

Working...
                                X