Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Who's pregnant right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's pregnant right now?

OK...I'm totally out of touch. Who is still expecting??? And when is the big day?

(please forgive my lack of keeping-up-manship....I'm so busy with the baby!)

kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Count me in. I'm knocked up with no. 2. 20 weeks here with a edd of August 19th.

Kelly
    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Not me!!!!! I'm enjoying everyone else's.
      Luanne
      Luanne
      wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

I'm hitting 32 weeks on Friday, due May 28. Hopefully, the baby will make his appearance after my due date b/c my mom (read: babysitter for my other 3 kids!) won't be here until May 29!!!! 8O
        Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

I'm 36 weeks, and am tentatively going to be induced 3 weeks from today (April 20th or 4-20 for all you potheads!). I had my first official "check" today and am dilated to a 1, so I'm getting really anxious and excited. I tend to go fast and early so I plan to have my sh*t together by April 15th. My hubby is on call the weekend before my induction so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything works out ok in that respect.
          Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

August 5.
            Enabler of DW and 5 kids
            Let's go Mets!

Comment

Sue-- I go fast too. Not as fast as you, if I recall from your earlier posts, but fast--- The twins were my first vaginal delivery (went into labor with Kate, but had a C-section before I got too far along b/c she was breech) and they took 4 hours total. I have had dreams (nightmares, actually) about delivering on the Beltway during a traffic jam... For some reason, I never take the carpool lane, even though it's totally open...
              Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Wow! 4 hours for 2 babies does sound fast! I lay awake at night figuring out game plans for various times I could possibly go into labor, and have a long list of names of people I plan to call if that happens. We don't have family in town either, so that's a bit of a concern. Also, I'm delivering across town (insurance is making me!) so I'm keeping fingers crossed that if I do go into labor it doesn't happen during rush hour. Here's hoping that we both deliver IN the hospital!!!
                Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Whose pregnant now?

I'll let you know in another week....

Jennifer
                  Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
                  With fingernails that shine like justice
                  And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

It would be a nice Christmas present for you all. Keep us posted.

Kelly

Comment

Wow, that's exciting! Definitely keep us posted!
                      Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

At least I have names picked out in advance if I am.

Jennifer
                        Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
                        With fingernails that shine like justice
                        And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

Originally posted by Rapunzel
                          At least I have names picked out in advance if I am.

Jennifer
                          And are you sharing them? I love hearing what names people pick out and the way trends in baby naming, etc.

Is anyone else sharing their chosen names?
                          Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
                          Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
                          Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

We are thinking Nolan for a boy (IF I can convince DH) with a middle name representing a family member of William or Kenneth or Donald.

We are pretty set on Kendall Ann for a girl (Ann is after my mom).

I would ask whaddayathink, but honestly, if you don't like it, sorry. It took us sooooooooooo long to agree on these that I can't possibly go over this again.

Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by kmbsjbcgb
                              I would ask whaddayathink, but honestly, if you don't like it, sorry.
                              Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
                              Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
                              Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Working...
                              X