Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

DH's day at home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DH's day at home

:>

Fortunately for my dh, he knows that his days would be like that if he stayed at home. He agrees that I have a much harder job than he does. It's one of the reasons he is so nice to me. He also never asks me what I did on a given day or why the dishes aren't done.

You have aquired another level of husband training! Periodic days like this will remind him that you are a saint.
    Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

:> I love it!

Everytime I go to teach the german class, Thomas watches the kids. When I get home the house is usually trashed!

kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Oh, you all are funny. Your men are not ALL men, I handle it just fine. Bet he would have woken up for the love too...

Comment

Originally posted by pstone
        Oh, you all are funny. Your men are not ALL men, I handle it just fine. Bet he would have woken up for the love too...

I know...I have a friend whose hubby is an ER physician and he's awesome with their 3 kids. She often says that he has better control of them than she does!

Re: Part 2...I'm sure he would've woken up too
        ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
        ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Men, even male residents, are rarely too tired for sex. And given that my husband is always tired, and never gets enough sleep anyway, I'm sure he would forgo the extra time in favor of some lovin'.

I, on the other hand do get too tired for sex, much to the chagrin of my poor husband.

Comment

Do me a favor, make your men happy!

Comment

Maybe tonight I can pop into the call room. Think the floor nurses will babysit?

When I get attention, I give it back. :>

Oh my, I sound quite vindictive.

Comment

I went to the supermarket just now. New rule. No computer for DH when he is the only one home and the kids are awake.

Comment

I'm thinking of leaving my kids with dh for a whole weekend coming up in October! I can just imagine how he would handle it, last time I went out of town I arranged for his mom to come and help him. I do think it's good for the spouse to spend a whole day taking care of the kids, I'm usually shocked and amazed at his competence as well as the horrific state of my house.
                  Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Working...
                  X