Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Speaking of large families...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Sue!

Kris, the sex addict... Too funny!

Jennifer
    Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
    With fingernails that shine like justice
    And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

Wow, congrats to everyone. We're trying, maybe we're next!
      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Congrats Kris and Sue Anne!!! I'm excited that there are some other pregnant people here, too! I love your mom's comment!!! My parents were really excited also, I'm not sure why I worried. It was tough to tell my sister though, since she has been trying for awhile and had a miscarriage about a year ago.
        Good luck Cheri!!!
        Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Sue-

Trust me, those of us in the "difficult" side of pregnancy can experience the pangs of "why not me" while celebrating people's good news. I found out that my best friend was pregnant 6 weeks after I found out that my SIL was pregnant and after one very long crying jag (and it really wasn't about not getting pregnant, because that wasn't really my greatest desire- it the sheer frustration of why in the hell am I going through all of these tests when these people stand next to their spouses and get knocked up!) I was able to celebrate with them and for them. and honestly, their respective news gave us the kick in the pants to finish the application packet for the adoption agency. (we'd had it for a few months at that point)

So, in a nutshell, don't feel bad about telling someone your good news. It might be hard for them to hear but imagine how hurt she'd be if you'd waited!

Jenn

Comment

Jenn,
            Thanks for that, my sister has also been trying for years for a second and I sometimes dread telling her when we do get pregnant. It helps to hear it from someone thats been there.
            Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Originally posted by suwannee
              Oh my gosh!! Congrats to both of you!!! And me.... I am 10 weeks along with #2.
              I totally missed this for some reason.

Congratulations!!!

Jennifer
              Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
              With fingernails that shine like justice
              And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

Awesome news to Sue,Kris and Suwannee!! Now, I think we need to start a new pregnancy thread for 2005/2006. I am losing track of all of our expecting ladies!

Good luck and have fun with the trying jlynnb and Cheri :---

Comment

OMG, congratulations Kris and Sue Anne! Wow, we're certainly having a baby boom around here!!
                  ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
                  -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

Congrats to everyone!!!

I can't believe many of you are talking about #3 & #4. I still can't bring myself to seriously consider #1.

Comment

Sue, Kris, Sue Ann,

WAY TO GO!! I couldn't be happier for you. Here's to a happy, healthy nine months.

Kelly
                      In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Congrats to all of you!!! It's looks like there will be several of us adding to our families next year!!! What an exciting time!!
                        Wife of Ophthalmologist and Mom to my daughter and two boys.

Comment

Originally posted by JaneDoe
                          Congrats to all of you!!! It's looks like there will be several of us adding to our families next year!!! What an exciting time!!
                          Agreed, congratulations to *everybody* with news in this thread!

LOL! The way things are looking for us, we might try to join the party by squeezing in a late December baby. :ra: Let's go 2006!
                          Alison

Comment

Congrats, Kris!!! That's awesome! It seemed like you really wanted another little one. I wished Sue and Suwannee congrats already, but congrats again to them, too!! I'm starting to get comfortable *thinking* about #2 but we're not quite there yet. You guys are inspiring, though!

Comment

Originally posted by alison_in_oh
                              Originally posted by JaneDoe
                              Agreed, congratulations to *everybody* with news in this thread!

LOL! The way things are looking for us, we might try to join the party by squeezing in a late December baby. :ra: Let's go 2006!
                              Judging from your tagline, looks like November is out of the question!
                              Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Congrats to all the expectant mothers! I sometimes wish I could have a third, but the first two (pregnancies) were hard enough. I am happy that I am done having children, and I get to enjoy everyone else's good news. Congrats again!
                                Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Working...
                                X