Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Nothing short of boring....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that having a nanny (or babysitter -- that sounds better!) help out a little bit would be nice regardless of the foot. With the foot, a great idea! You have a very sweet husband. I know it is hard sometimes to ask for help, or pay for it, but it might be just the ticket.

And ...oh my gosh ...I can't imagine being 32 weeks pregnant AND walking on crutches! I'm impressed that you made it until 1pm! I'm so glad you had help from your church.

Comment

Oh no, Crystal... This pregnancy certainly has been rough on you, poor thing!! I'm glad that you've been able to find people to help you out, and hope that you have a quick recovery. With all of the aches and pains I have right now I can't *imagine* dealing with a broken foot and crutches on top of that PLUS chasing after two toddlers... I think Matt should also pay for some serious pampering at a spa after you deliver this baby!
      ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
      -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

Thinking of you Crystal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Crystal, Bless your heart! That just stinks! How awesome that you are getting help though. I would so be there to take your kiddos if I could. Get well soon so you can have that baby!

Comment

Oh, no, Crystal!!! I am just reading this and I am SO sorry for your accident! I am so happy you have a supportive church community to help you out. Take care of yourself! :@ (with the bad/casted foot out of the water, of course!)

Comment

Marla- Silver lining- I have a walking/removable cast, so I can soak it.

:@

Crystal
              Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Don't feel bad about hiring help, taking care of two small children on a broken foot while pregnant is way too difficult!!! It sounds like you have some wonderful people in your church!
                Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Working...
                X