Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Jogging Strollers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like keeping the stroller in the trunk. Maybe I'm just not great about planning ahead, but I like knowing its there if something comes up

If someone breaks into your car, chances are there would be other damage, like broken windows, missing stereo, etc, that would add up to meet the deductible; not to mention that stealing a big stroller is more conspicuous than a stereo. Not to say that it won't happen, but I doubt your car would be specifically targeted for a stroller.
    Laurie
    My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

The BOB is not great in the trunk, unless you don't use the trunk for anything else (groceries?) I love our BOB, but we stopped carrying it in the car (unless we really needed it) bc it is a monster. We keep ours beside DH's desk fully assembled. If you remove the tires, it is a little bit more compact.
      Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
        Also, all this jogging stroller talk is dangerous. I went looking at Phil & Ted's website, saw the dual in-line options, and showed DH. "Look look, how cool is this?"
        DH: "Ummm, shouldn't we at least be trying to conceive child #2 before we buy a 2-seater stroller?"
        Woops! *laugh*
        But the nice thing about the P&T is the 2nd seat is removable!
        Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
          Also, all this jogging stroller talk is dangerous. I went looking at Phil & Ted's website, saw the dual in-line options, and showed DH. "Look look, how cool is this?"
          DH: "Ummm, shouldn't we at least be trying to conceive child #2 before we buy a 2-seater stroller?"
          Woops! *laugh*
          But the nice thing about the P&T is the 2nd seat is removable!
          Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Trunk it is then. I typically don't have anything else in there and groceries can fit in the back seat. It has to go somewhere...we have too much sh** as it is with more baby-related crap coming. I want a garage so bad.
            Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Working...
            X