Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Tear duct probing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gather general is the norm for this procedure if it is an older baby? I'll ask.

He is okay today. His eye was glued shut this morning but looks a little better when clean. Oddly enough, he thinks the eye drops are awesome??
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Let us know how it goes Friday..?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
        I gather general is the norm for this procedure if it is an older baby? I'll ask.

He is okay today. His eye was glued shut this morning but looks a little better when clean. Oddly enough, he thinks the eye drops are awesome??
        Well, at least you caught a break there! Fingers crossed for a quick and easy procedure.

Angie
        Angie
        Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
        Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Appt was today. The ophthalmologist did a dye test and said he needs to have the procedure. Now to find a time when DH can be there... :/ He only operates every other Tuesday. There is one date during his vacation in May, but I think it is the day before Step 3. Is that unreasonable to ask of him? The procedure will be short and first thing in the AM. I'm taking the day off and will care for Jason the rest of the day.

On the bright side, I like the doctor and was really impressed. Man, the eye exam was something to watch! Toys with lights flying out of pockets, a TV that goes on across the room at a certain time. Damn it was impressive!

Also, thank God we are blowing through our $3k deductible this year for a pregnancy/birth anyway. This is getting expensive.
          Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I don't think it's unreasonable. Ask him. If he's worried about the test, then work around it. My DH was never that worked up about tests during residency, and he'd have been eager to fit in the kid thing however he most easily could.

Angie
            Angie
            Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
            Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

No, not unreasonable at all. Step 3 isn't a big deal and the day before a test is not really a study day anyway. He can be at the surgery and then go review the rest of the day.
              Tara
              Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Okay. He also thinks he can get off on another day if needed. Either way he committed to be there, which is nice

Comment

Working...
                X