Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Sleep shuffle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and my kids kept the paci til 2 and 16 months respectively. No judgement here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

E still has her paci at almost 2. I have no desire to take it away any time soon. No judgement here!

Sent from Tapatalk
      Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Yeah, I'm not bothered by her having a paci, just by the fact that I can leave 5 of them in the crib for her and they're all on the floor by morning and she can't resettle herself when she standing there screaming for them. But it turns out having to give the paci back is better than the alternative for now.
        Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

Do you use pacifier clips? Or does she pull those off too?

Sent from Tapatalk
          Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Originally posted by alotofyarn View Post
            Do you use pacifier clips? Or does she pull those off too?

Sent from Tapatalk
            She pulls them off pretty quickly. Lately she's been ripping them off and then swinging them around until she accidentally hits herself in the face. I don't even try them at night.
            Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

I think they're a "no no" at night too once they're pretty active in their beds because of strangulation risk.
              Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
              Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

This probably isn't the time to say that C slept through the night at ~10 weeks after letting him cry for about 5 minutes the first night.

Sigh

S? She didn't sleep through the night until she was 4 and a half years old. This child will owe me when I'm decrepit and feeble.
                Kris

Comment

we took the paci off early - like maybe less than 4 months.. sleeping on the other hand was hell.. dd2 didn't sleep through the night until 3 yrs. it affect my marriage, job, etc - i vow never to have another kid after that..

Comment

Working...
                  X