Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What is your school morning routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread reminds me how happy I am that our public schools require uniforms. That's a huge issue gone- one green polo and one pair of khaki shorts or khaki pants. Period.

J.

Comment

Most of the public schools here have uniforms, too. It's awesome.

Comment

I wish we had uniforms.
        Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

We go to school in our jammies.
          Veronica
          Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

That would work.
            Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Hell, I wish my job required a uniform. I don't know how you all do it ... I can barely get myself and one baby out the door in the morning.

Comment

Seriously, I was just thinking about how much I struggle to get MYSELF out the door in the morning. And I'm not a night owl type - just slow!
                Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

I love having uniforms! N has even put herself on a schedule - M, W, and F she wears a white shirt and a jumper. T and Th she wears a white shirt and navy blue pants. We still have her pick it out the night before though since she shares a room with her sister.
                  Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by oceanchild View Post
                    Seriously, I was just thinking about how much I struggle to get MYSELF out the door in the morning. And I'm not a night owl type - just slow!
                    ditto! Perhaps something I will need to consider before adding any kids to the equation!

Also - HUGE fan of uniforms. I loved wearing a uniform to school and have essentially created a uniform for myself in every situation since then... which makes my daily attire pretty boring, but I have no idea how I would function otherwise. I had some friends in law school that seemed to never wear the same outfit more than once (even during exam period) - how they pulled that off totally escapes me! I save what little creativity I have for date nights and special occasions, lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X