Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Does your dh know the names of your kids' teachers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPhDWife View Post
    I quizzed DH and he passed! I was actually surprised because there's a couple extras in there like the gifted teacher, the speech therapist, and the PE coach and he knew them all. I even tried to stump him with quizzing him on the principal and yep he got it! Clearly he knew this was an IMSN thing so when it was all over he told me to make sure I report back so the bus doesn't make a stop here.
    Props to your dh!!

Just for fun I quizzed dh last night- he came up with the name... Of the twins' teacher from 1st grade who was also Luke's 1st grade teacher last year. granted, she is an awesome teacher, but not one of the kids teachers this year.

Then he came up with the name of dd's first grade teacher-- dd is in 10th grade now! Dh was NOT in med school yet, so maybe that's why he remembered that one. Lol.
    Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

DH did a little worse than I thought, actually.

He got 5/6 on Ryan's in-school teachers. He did not get his online Spanish teacher either. He did get his golf instructor.

He got Lexi's teacher, but did not get her dance teacher. In fairness, I also do not know her name, and neither does Lexi.
      Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Not a clue and they wear nametags. He's generally bad with names though. I highly doubt that my dad knew any of my teachers' names and I've had some of them for years.

Comment

Dh has been studying this weekend lol. Studying the names of the kids teachers that is...
          Peggy

Comment

Originally posted by peggyfromwastate View Post
            Dh has been studying this weekend lol. Studying the names of the kids teachers that is...
            Too funny! Hope he aces the test! Lol

Comment

He's a great guy-- when I pointed out to him that I know the names of all these ppl he works with, and I know what their fellowship was in, how long they have left in the military, etc etc, but he doesn't know the names of people who are teaching his kids, or even the subjects dd is taking in high school- that really struck a chord with him!! He's teachable, anyway.
              Peggy

Comment

Working...
              X