Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Older Boys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diggitydot View Post
    Holy fuck.

BTW - on the teen girl front, having a 6'3", 230#, weightlifter dad helps scare the shit out of most dumbasses. Only the too-stupid-to-breathe ones try anything even remotely dumb.
    Lol, I can just imagine the boys faces when your hubby answers the door!!!
    Tara
    Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

I'd like to see that!

Comment

Woops, sorry, so they found the girl at his house (of course) and she's on lockdown. Not sure what happened to the guy yet. Last I heard he was denying everything and playing stupid (of course). He was also being a giant dick to her family, being really defensive, and saying that if they want to know anything to ask their daughter. Nice job, coward.

Comment

What a wuss. I hope she sees that and it makes her rethink how attractive he seems.

Comment

Wow, quick turnover rates in this household...she has her eye on another guy now. Thankfully he's just a year older. Good grief!

Comment

Oh, thank goodness. I mean, it's not like a guy is immediately OK just because he's closer to her own age, but it definitely evens out the playing field.

Be thankful for the fickleness of teen girls.

Comment

Originally posted by diggitydot View Post
                Be thankful for the fickleness of teen girls.
                Word.

Comment

New update: She's now dating a pastor's kid who asked her to Homecoming with a 50 piece marching band and flowers for her mom. Mom doesn't know whether to be happy or scared.
                  Last edited by Curegirl; 10-04-2013, 01:07 PM. Reason: Horrible grammar:P

Comment

Um pastors and cops kids tend to hide wild sides. *cough,cough* Not that I have any first hand experience with that
                    Kris

Comment

That's what I hear about pastors' kids! Maybe that's why her mom is scared? Hmm...

Comment

Originally posted by HouseofWool View Post
                        Um pastors and cops kids tend to hide wild sides. *cough,cough* Not that I have any first hand experience with that
                        Lol, there are a whole lotta kids that get pregnant at church camp...
                        Tara
                        Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollyanna View Post
                          Lol, there are a whole lotta kids that get pregnant at church camp...
                          I am so freaking lucky that I never got pregnant as a teen. Holy cow! But yes, kids who have been fairly sheltered and protected don't seem to know how to put the breaks on themselves when confronted with those particular opportunities. At least I didn't. And my parents weren't that protective, but I lived under the specter of my dad's position in the community and knew that if I got into trouble the whole town would know about it, immediately. I went off to college, in a party town, and well, partied. A lot.
                          Kris

Comment

My cousin is a cop with a couple of very spoiled daughters so I don't know how that's gonna go...It's funny because I never thought about sex as a teen although there were plenty of rumors about me at school. All this teenage hormone stuff is completely foreign to me even though I taught high school!

Comment

Working...
                            X