Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

I feel so bad for Zoe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrincessFiona View Post
    It really does feel that way. I am at a loss for how to deal with it now. I’ve been riding an emotional roller coaster. I know I’m not alone. I miss iMSN but it seems everyone has left the building. It’s so hard to not have anywhere to turn to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ITA. I’ve been venting in the 2nd grade moms group. It’s a pretty tight group but I’m sure they think I’m insane by now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK View Post
      ITA. I’ve been venting in the 2nd grade moms group. It’s a pretty tight group but I’m sure they think I’m insane by now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      I’ve been venting inappropriately on FB and then deleting my posts because I’m embarrassed.

~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
      ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Before anyone feels like that they aren't coping well, please note that my friend realized that there is a shortage of Zoloft in the my midwestern city. That's right. Between the supply chain and the overwhelming need for increased mental health support, there has been a run. Here restaurants are permitted to open with outdoor seating. I know three separate restaurant owners who are waiting even though this is economically devastating because carryout has brought out every customer who is on edge. Yes, this is all anecdotal evidence BUT everyone is on edge. This is a normal human reaction to some scary stuff. I'm sorry people are being horrible and it effects your kids though.
        In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

I’ve been walking a fine line with my moods. I feel like we’re living in the Ground Hog’s Day movie. I’m an introvert. Having kids around all the time are draining to me. I want to redecorate my whole house. I can’t stand to look at it for one more minute. I am so sorry for Zoe. People are cruel and nuts!

Needs

Comment

Originally posted by houseelf View Post
            Before anyone feels like that they aren't coping well, please note that my friend realized that there is a shortage of Zoloft in the my midwestern city. That's right. Between the supply chain and the overwhelming need for increased mental health support, there has been a run. Here restaurants are permitted to open with outdoor seating. I know three separate restaurant owners who are waiting even though this is economically devastating because carryout has brought out every customer who is on edge. Yes, this is all anecdotal evidence BUT everyone is on edge. This is a normal human reaction to some scary stuff. I'm sorry people are being horrible and it effects your kids though.
            ED was 70% psych the other day over here.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by houseelf View Post
              More anecdotal evidence, somewhat TMI. Stress can delay ovulation. I just had a 42 day anovulatory cycle (never had this happen before ever, even during some really stressful times a few years ago). The cold turkey weaning didn't help, but it was delayed before that happened. I'm on a Facebook group for the FAM method we use and there have been TONS of posts reporting this. My FAM instructor said she has been fielding tons of questions about it and someone else posted they called their OB/Gyn about it the office said they have had a huge increase in calls from women wondering what the F is going on.

So yeah, I guess we are all stressed.
              Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

What if we did some sort of support train like secret Santa to boost our spirits. I suppose we’d have to get a few old members to join in. I don’t know what our numbers are here. Of course that could be adding stress...

~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I'll be honest, I don't want another thing on my plate right now. But maybe others would be interested
                  Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I'm so sorry for Zoe (and all of us). I haven't been home this much in years, and I don't like it. I'm doing Telehealth from home and only seeeing patients in the office when absolutely necessary. Jory had stopped ICU but they have asked him to help out so he is busier than normal. I want this to all go away.
                    Luanne
                    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Working...
                    X