Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

New Master Bath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ta Dah!!!!

They removed all of the cork and I had them throw it all under my trees in the front yard as mulch. Seems silly to throw them away- they were crumbing tree products after all.

The removed the toilet and we replaced it w/ a shorter toilet that is low flow. They moved the pedestal sink from our bathroom to Nikolai's bathroom which had a bowl placed on a cheap ungly fake wood vanity. They removed the cabbage roses wallpaper and painted his bathroom and bedroom the same colors- Irish Mist walls with Granite Boulder trim (same as the Master Bath.) No more Kermit the Frog Green!

In the Master Bath- they had to be creative because the walls are concrete and apparently go several feet into the ground. No one is really sure what this room could have been used for but we know now which room is the go to room in case of tornados!! They installed the two vanities- one they had access to because that's where the previous sink was located- they bumped out the wall and evened everything up which looks much better. The tiled the floor and the wall behind the tub. The tub was repainted (twice- the weather messed up the paint the first time) They built the cabinet that I bought at LLBean- I have to accessorize it but in the meantime it's fine. We put hooks on the outer sides (you'll see towels hanging in the pictures) which will work just as well. I'm all about keeping it uncluttered in there.

I love my bathrooms!!

Jenn

Comment

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!

WOW!

LOVE THEM BOTH!!!!
      Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Looks fantastic, Jenn!

Comment

Wonderful ... and speedy! Rick will be so surprised.

Comment

LOVE IT!
            ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

It looks FABULOUS!
              Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

It does look nice. Do you have before pics?
                Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Ok Seriously...when can you come and visit and help me redo my master bath??

Comment

Well, it was easy because we were gone for the week and they were able to work until 7 or 8 at night.

and today- we need to write the "Ode to the Magic Eraser" after Nikolai colored orange crayon all over his new walls.

I was ready to pack his bags and send him to my parents.

luckily, the magic eraser once again came through- it took 4 of them though!

Jenn

Comment

Jenn your bathrooms looks like Pottery Barn catalog. Love the new sink.

Comment

Working...
                      X