Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Bath towels rec?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My MIL is sending us new towels because when she visited ours were so ratty. I would be offended except she's right, our towels are haggard, I'm pretty sure most people would mistake them for dog towels. Plus if she's paying I'm not complaining... I'll try to forward her these suggestions!

Comment

Hehe I'm so glad you posted that, Mrs.BrainSurgeon! My MIL is also responsible for our nice soft towels. We were still using ours from our wedding (they were nine years old), and she got us these as an "anniversary gift". I think she was just tired of our ratty old towels when she visited.
      Laurie
      My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

just have to pop in and say that you all crack me up!!!! We can take a conversation ANYWHERE.
        In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Note to self. Buy towels. Ours are ratty. Love that Angie just called Jenn flagrantly liberal!!! Lol
          ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
          ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I am flagrantly liberal though! My feeling though is that if I'm spending my money on stuff, I'd like to keep someone employed while I'm doing it.

Jenn

Comment

We recently replaced our random undergrad college mix 'n match towels with ones from Costco. It's not like a trip to the spa everytime I step out of the shower, but it's an upgrade.

Comment

I got some from JCP. No fading and soft, plus they were cheap!!
                Brandi
                Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

We buy cheapies from Meijers because my oldest and I use acne face wash which invariably bleaches our towels.

I am *so* not Martha Stewart.
                  In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

I just wanted to say I bought those towels Jenn recommended: 1888 Mills. Nice! They do give off quite a bit of lint in the dryer, but not on me or the bathroom. So soft and super absorbent!!! My only gripe would be the "washcloths" aren't really washcloths. I'd call them fingertip towels. It's not a big deal for us because I like the gloves and Russ uses a pouf. But if you were considering the washcloths, they are the same thickness as the towels.
                    Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Glad you like them! The washclothes are really thick- gentle on the face! Mine are about a year old and are not showing any fading or any other wear.

Comment

Working...
                      X