Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Holiday Decorations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Decorations

Thanksgiving dinner is eaten...onto my favorite part thing: winter holiday decorations!

Post your indoor/outdoor holiday decorations so we can all enjoy!

I have no outdoor space...except the wreath on my front door; it didn't stop Christmas from throwing up on my apartment!

Comment

Will post mine later...but I'm dying to know....WHERE do you store your tree!
      Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

That's a formidable liquor collection!!! Love the decorations, that doll is awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
          Will post mine later...but I'm dying to know....WHERE do you store your tree!
          Such a good question!!

I have to keep mine at parents. It took up way too much closet space in our current place. Picking it up today 😊

Comment

Originally posted by Cassy
            Was going to come party at your house until I saw the doll, now I need to run and hide.
            Ahahahaha, okay -- so the doll started out as kind of a gag from my mom (she collects creepy dolls...I grew up with MANY creepy dolls around the house as a kid (about 5 of them were ventriloquists). One day, I open a box and there is a head staring back at me, lol. Now he's just such a hilarious conversation piece that I can't get rid of him. He also has a halloween outfit (Clark likes to pass out candy):

IMG_1853.jpg

As for my tree -- we have a box that it folds up into that fits PERFECTLY into our front closet (with no room to spare), it basically takes up any shoe room in our coat closet though, which is kind of a bummer...
            Last edited by Mrs. MD, Esq.; 11-28-2014, 10:14 AM.

Comment

That is the most adorable vomit ever! I particularly love your bar area (decorated or not ).

I've got to clean the house first before I drag out the decorations. I've got empty amazon boxes everywhere! Damn black friday deals week.
              Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Husband might end up with a liquor cart for Christmas because of you. We were still in bed (well, tent) when I was looking at this thread and he was like "love the cart! Can just wheel liquor around!"

Pretty sure you need to create a thread for Clark....

Comment

Originally posted by Cassy
                  Whaaaa?
                  lol, re:

Originally posted by Mrs. MD, Esq. View Post
                  ...it didn't stop Christmas from throwing up on my apartment!
                  Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

First tree is up
                    Brandi
                    Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

I can't believe how efficient you guys are! Your trees are beautiful!
                      -Ladybug

Comment

We are going to buy our tree today!! Eeeee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Holiday Decorations

Got a super early start home this morning and went straight to buy a tree and haul out the decorations.

We don't have tons of decor or space to work with currently, but I'm always pleased with how our mish mash of decorations comes together. A few shots:

Living room looking towards the dining area/kitchen. Tree isn't decorated yet but we have the lights on!

Mantel, little accent table, and weirdly placed built ins just inside our door. Kinda blurry! Just realized I need to go back and straighten the garland...

Sliding glass doors to patio - that reindeer centerpiece on the kitchen table is one of my favorite decorations. Headed out to buy either a table cloth or holiday placemats to add to the table.

My little collection of whimsical items - two hallmark plush singing snowmen groups which I LOVE you but I think they stopped making, and my giant ornament candles.

I have a few knick knacks here and there in the kitchen and bedroom but these are the highlights. Not too bad considering much of our stuff us hand me downs from my mom! It's so cozy in here now.
                          Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

UGH!!!!!!

Put my tree up yesterday (fake). All lights were working and all that fun stuff. I have a pic to prove it.

This afternoon DH pointed out that like half of the top tier of lights is out - starting at the plug. I tried changing the fuse. Nothing. Then I tried changing the first light in the strand, but it has like an extra little tab on the back, and none of the replacement bulbs do.

I tried changing it anyway, nothing. Tried like four more random bulbs. No dice.

Any ideas???

Comment

Looks pretty WPW!

Comment

Working...
                              X