Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Nursery Paint Colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Color is very nice! It looks tone on tone with the crib.
    Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
    Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

I'm getting so close to being done with baby C's room! I got fabric to make the headboard for the guest bed that is in there, which has a comforter on it, I painted the shelves to go above his crib and his dresser (one I repainted, because I decided I needed a darker color), and I got bookshelves put together with fabric bins to go in some of them. Now I just need to put the wax coating on the painted shelves (I used chalk paint and distressed them a bit), make the headboard, and hang everything up!

Here are the shelves:

The one with the pegs is going above his crib, and I'll put his name letters on top, and I'm hanging frames from the pegs. The other is going over the dresser, so I can put some of his supplies up there, which are taking up too much space on the dresser (scale, changing pad, wipes, diapers, pulse ox...).
      Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Almost done!

We still need to make the headboard - just the gray fabric draped over the pillows over padding and plywood. The art piece is going above the headboard. I need to put something else on the shelf over the dresser still, and get a cord cover for the pulse ox machines. And I'm going to make some art to put over the bookshelf - I was thinking of using handprints to make a C on a canvas, if E wants to help me. And then I need to find some decent pictures to print out for the frames. They'll most likely be close ups of hands or feet, since most of his early pictures are from when he was admitted and had all the lines attached.

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]
        Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Yay, it's really come together!
          Alison

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

It came out really nice!
              Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

Thumbs up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Needs

Comment

Love it

Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
                    Love it

His cross from you is hanging up! Thank you again for it, I love it!

Sent from Tapatalk

Comment

😀

Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Working...
                      X