Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Forum Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'll put this forum up along with several other changes that have been suggested in the near future.

Great idea!
    Angie
    Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
    Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

I have the packed cat incident...

and I can add several DC area businesses.

Jenn

Comment

Originally posted by jloreine
        I have the packed cat incident...

Jenn
        WH-WH-What?!?! They Packed your Cat? oh thats horrible

Comment

The packed cat story may have to become a sticky at the top of the movers forum or M&M forum - it comes up every year about this time!
          Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

The packed cat story will always win. add to it the fact that we were literally homeless and showed up at my parent's house with three other cats and a 45 pound dog? That we had rented our house that hadn't sold to a guy who turned out to be a crackhead who never paid rent and still dragged our realtor into court? there were so many things that went wrong that I can't even remember them all.

I tell you, there is nothing about this upcoming move that I can't handle.

Jenn

Comment

Jenn.....that's just tempting fate. Take it back! :>
              Angie
              Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
              Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

that is exactly what I thought.

Comment

You're probably right but I'm going with the zen of the moment.

J.

Comment

Originally posted by goofy
                    Jenn.....that's just tempting fate. Take it back! :>
                    Yeh, that is just asking for it!
                    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Working...
                    X