Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Thomas the Tank Engine cake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome cake! My birthday's coming up. I'll be in touch about where you can send my cake. Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by uvagradk
      Awesome cake! My birthday's coming up. I'll be in touch about where you can send my cake. Thanks in advance!
      Sure! I'd probably do it just so I'd know the key to the mysterious Kevin! (Just joking .. totally understand the 'mystery').

Actually -- I've been thinking of how one could send a cake ... and I really can't come up w/a plan.

Comment

I'd know the key to the mysterious Kevin!
        Mama taught me that the ladies love mystery.

Comment

and, Kevin is the epitome of the Southern Gentleman, he'd appreciate having the ladies fanning themselves all a-twitter!!! (hey any guy who can appreciate the seersucker suit deserves a fancy birthday cake!)

Send it to Stella, (she's in Virginia) and then Stella can take it to a drop-off spot somewhere near where Kevin lives.

Jenn

Comment

he'd appreciate having the ladies fanning themselves all a-twitter!!!
            You know, sadly the older I get I think all of us men, regardless of region need that. Or maybe I'm projecting and rationalizing!

Hey, I could stop by Richmond on my way to the valley to visit my parents. Of course, that depends on the route I'd take from my mystery locale.....

Comment

We could meet at the Rotunda in Charlottesville. We both know we're alumni of the same school, so that wouldn't give anything else away, right?

You just better hope there's something left by the time I get there!

Comment

Yeah, you can race across the Lawn and I'll be there waiting for you with the cake.

BTW, did you watch the game last night? It was pretty sweet. Hey, it's only Carolina but we needed to thump somebody this year.

Nice shots of the night-lit Rotunda in the broadcast backdrop. Lots of kind words about academics, beauty of the Grounds, and a peek inside the the new Smalls library which houses George Washington's copy of the Constitution. I was gone before the new special collections library was complete.

Comment

Originally posted by ladybug
                  Cute!! A big change from your last cake project
                  Took me a second.

Comment

Yeah, don't bring that cake to me.

Comment

Scorpion Queen is kind of cool. It just might appear next to your avatar.

If you only knew the level of sickness & anxiety that comes over me everytime I have to deal w/ those damn things...it is purly a deep, biological, programmed reaction to keep my babes from harm, that forces me to deal w/ them! Unfortunately DH has only been home for a few of them , and those HE HAS TO DEAL WITH!!
                      Sorry for hijacking but it was the " Jen cake lady" that called me scorpion queen in the 1st place

Comment

Originally posted by uvagradk
                        Yeah, you can race across the Lawn and I'll be there waiting for you with the cake.

BTW, did you watch the game last night? It was pretty sweet. Hey, it's only Carolina but we needed to thump somebody this year.

Nice shots of the night-lit Rotunda in the broadcast backdrop. Lots of kind words about academics, beauty of the Grounds, and a peek inside the the new Smalls library which houses George Washington's copy of the Constitution. I was gone before the new special collections library was complete.
                        I get to wear clothes when I race across the Lawn right?

I didn't get to watch the game last night b/c we watched Grey's and then SO wanted to study. (What a buzzkill. )

I was gone before Special Collections was finished, too. I went back for Foxfields in the spring and it looks beautiful. There is actually grass there again! We (SO and I) actually just laid in the grass and looked at the new scenery for a bit on our way to Little John's. Pretty, pretty, pretty!

*****Sorry for the hi-jack. So much Wahoo pride!

Comment

Originally posted by ladybug
                          took me more than a second. i had to follow-up with Nellie.

For the record ... I didn't actually MAKE any of those. I just found (and still have) the pan. so get your orders in! :!

Comment

Working...
                          X