Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What are you currently making?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want those earrings!!!

Comment

• Finished painting the shelf! Now we just need to get the room painted, do some furniture swapping, and hang this up! I'm going to hang pictures from the hooks after he's born.

Sent from Tapatalk
      Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

• Originally posted by MAPPLEBUM View Post
        I want those earrings!!!
        Lol they're actually two pendants. They're like 2 inches tall to give you the scale and would be Pretty heavy for earrings. A smaller pair would be a cool idea though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• So talented!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          wife to PGY1 GS and two little girls, and 1 annoying dog

Comment

• Made this today! Idk if it will survive until next year, but I had fun.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
            Grace

Comment

• Ms M is turning 2 this Saturday..... Starting making her birthday cookies

Comment

• Oh wow, those are gorgeous!!
                Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
                Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

• Wow!!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

• They look great!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
                    Student and Mom to an Oct 2013 boy
                    Wife to Anesthesia Critical Care attending

Comment

• I'm a little upset that it's more of a green when it should have been more of a turquoise color (oh you hormones) but thank you for the compliments!!

Comment

• This was my sisters Christmas gift. She loved it

Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

• Lighting is terrible, but the knitting is done!

Sent from Tapatalk
                          Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

• Just finished some leggings for myself. and excuse the mess behind me (31 weeks tomorrow)

Comment

• Cute!!!!

Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

• Finally finished these! May make some baby socks too, because I have a lot of yarn left.

Sent from Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X