Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Covid pudge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covid pudge

Alright. I've gained at least 7 pounds due to covid. I work out at least 5 days per week consistently switching it up between running, weights, HIIT, and yoga. This shit is not coming off. I'm trying intermittent fasting and just switched from full creamer to straight black coffee and water until noon. I'm a little pissy until noon when I get to eat, tbh.

What are you guys doing to stave off the weight? What is working? I got nothing to advise from this quarter. This crap sucks.
    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

I’ve gained 30 pounds. I’m busy feeling sorry for myself. That’s pretty much it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Cooking and eating of course.
      Luanne
      wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Binge at night. Feel guilty and over exercise. I want to count macros or try intermittent fasting. I can’t make it happen consistently. I am fat and I hate my body.

Needs

Comment

I just went ahead and bought pants a size higher. It is what it is. Being at this weight usually is my reminder to eat more veggies and do less mindless snacking and keep my heart healthy with plenty of movement. I'm still struggling with my feet and running, so I'm thinking of trying a free trial of an in-home exercise program to go along with walking the dog regularly and sometimes hiking. A little extra strength and flexibility would definitely not hurt! Vegan Before 6 is my favorite way to remember to make better food choices during the day. (I aim for a whole foods vegan breakfast and lunch, and I try to keep my snacking to raw nuts, fruits, and veggies.)
          Alison

Comment

I switched almost exclusively to elastic waistbands and baking several times a week.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Up 10lbs here🙄took three-ish months to put it on and it’ll take a year for me to get it off. Sighhh🙄

~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Working...
              X