Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Trader Joe's Raves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me too! I've read a few articles that suggest they are never coming to Texas due to distribution costs...even with a bunch of Aldis springing up all over the place.
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I'm anxiously awaiting our opening date. Our extensive stash of frozen goods is winding down. We had a TJ's delivery service here for about a year, but when the new locations became official, they stopped doing it.

Comment

The delivery service at the TJ's here is a saving grace. I'd never be able to shlep all the goods back with me on the bus or subway since I like to go once a month and stock up. If I had a car I wouldn't use it though.
        Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

Trader Joe's, best thing about moving out of Texas by far!!!! I have a really good friend who is a manager (I think it's called "captain") at one in Arizona and she is always telling me what an awesome company they are to work for, which makes me like them that much more. They offer a great product, at a good price and seem to be able to treat their employees right as well. I think I may have to make an afternoon trip just on principle!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs.BrainSurgeon View Post
            I have a really good friend who is a manager (I think it's called "captain") at one in Arizona and she is always telling me what an awesome company they are to work for, which makes me like them that much more.
            I've wondered how they get their employees to be so chipper!

At one of these job interviews, on the realtor tour part, my husband asked if they had a Trader Joe's in town and the realtor said, "Why does everyone ask me that?!? What is it with this Trader Joe's place?"

Oh, if you only knew.
            Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
            Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
            Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Working...
            X