Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Gmail thought I would be interested in this recipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gmail thought I would be interested in this recipe

It was posted at the top of the screen when I checked my SPAM folder. Thought someone might like to make it for someone they don't like. MrsK's MIL?

http://www.recipesource.com/main-dis...0/rec0004.html
    Veronica
    Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Yikes that sounds bad!

Comment

I want to know how someone thought of it. Did they spill their McD fries on a can of spam and think, "That looks yummy!" Or were they drunk?
      Veronica

Comment

What the holy shit is THAT?! Ugh. That is straight up drunk or stoner-too-stoned-to-get-someone-to-go-to-Taco-Bell fuckery.

Comment

I've always wondered, who actually BUYS spam?
          Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Hawaiians
            Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I've always wondered what exactly IS Spam. Apparently it's luncheon meat. I think I'll replace the shredded cheese with a can of cheese wiz and serve it up for dinner tonight. Theres your dinner!
              -Mommy, FM wife, Disney Planner and Hoosier

Comment

Originally posted by TigerLily View Post
                I think I'll replace the shredded cheese with a can of cheese wiz and serve it up for dinner tonight. Theres your dinner!
                OMG! Hilarious!!!
                Veronica

Comment

Haha I actually don't mind spam either! I would never buy it by choice, but I have eaten it at a luau-themed party or two. I actually liked it grilled on a skewer with pineapple.

But this recipe sounds wronger than wrong. It had to have been invented by stoners!
                  I'm just trying to make it out alive!

Comment

We had to eat it growing up when whenever we couldn't afford the meat department. Or when the food pantry gave us some. Maybe that's why I can't stand it. Same with white bread.
                    Veronica

Comment

I had an ex many years ago who thought Spam was ambrosia from the gods. Yeah, we didn't last long. Also, it IS considered a delicacy in Hawaii. I had a gift designer who I had to tell many times to ditch the canned meats if she's sending packages to the mainland.

Comment

My husband LOVES to fry up spam sandwiches.
                        Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

I don't mind SPAM at all I've used it in some sort of Mac and cheese casserole before, but I haven't bought it in years. Mmm, SPAM. Haha!
                          Cristina
                          IM PGY-2

Comment

I remember fried spam sandwiches as a kid. I guess there's now Turkey Spam. I read a post about converts being happy that they could still have a spam sandwich.

Comment

You guys are hating on the SPAM. Asians and Pacific Islanders LOVE SPAM. My mom dices it and puts in fried rice and pasta salad. DH who thinks SPAM is gross doesn't know the difference. I slice it, fry it, and eat it with runny fried eggs and rice.

Comment

Working...
                              X