Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Movies You Love to Hate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WolfpackWife View Post
    After reading "Survivor", I've been wondering what he's like in real life...
    Everyone I've talked to who has met him says he's very nice, kind of quiet, and exceedingly private. You can't even see his driveway unless you know where to look.

Comment

Better off Dead- classic!
      Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

Originally posted by ides View Post
        Better off Dead- classic!
        There is NOTHING to hate about Better off Dead!
        Sandy
        Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Drop Dead, Fred! is another I love. So dumb, but hilarious!
          Veronica
          Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

I love Twister, but it is a little ridiculous.

Anything in the Fast and Furious franchise. But I don't love to hate them. Just hate it.
            Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

As a former sailor (wish I could say current), I love the movie "Wind" so cheesy, so early 90s. I've made every BF I have had watch it. It actually is helpful in explaining the sailing community and some of the words/phrases that seem normal to us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
              Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
                I love Twister, but it is a little ridiculous.
                OMG...Twister was like my most favorite movie in middle school!!
                Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by poky View Post
                  There is NOTHING to hate about Better off Dead!
                  Yes I lurve it!
                  Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

The Expendables 2 made me so, so happy. It was so bad that even the action and explosions didn't redeem it for DH but for me it was solidly in the "so bad it's good" range. OMG, so many aged action beefcakes being SO so cheesy. *love*
                    Alison

Comment

Originally posted by spotty_dog View Post
                      The Expendables 2 made me so, so happy. It was so bad that even the action and explosions didn't redeem it for DH but for me it was solidly in the "so bad it's good" range. OMG, so many aged action beefcakes being SO so cheesy. *love*
                      Jason Statham. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by diggitydot View Post
                        Jason Statham. 'Nuff said.
                        Yep. I'd see him star in a remake of "Howard the Duck." Or a feature-length film of nothing other than him sitting on a chair, staring off into space.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayMatterWife View Post
                          Yep. I'd see him star in a remake of "Howard the Duck." Or a feature-length film of nothing other than him sitting on a chair, staring off into space.
                          Did y'all see "Crank"? Oh, yeah.
                          Alison

Comment

Originally posted by spotty_dog View Post
                            Did y'all see "Crank"? Oh, yeah.
                            Three times. Once on opening night!

Comment

Working...
                            X