Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Writing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Writing

I keep telling myself to do NaNoWriMo but then never do it...I don't have any original ideas...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

The awesome thing about NaNoWriMo is that it doesn't matter how good or bad or original your writing is. I had the same fear, but once I started viewing it as a way to have fun and give my brain a challenge, rather than being something anyone else would ever see, it started being a lot more fun.

We should start an MSN writing group for next year!
      Wife of a PGY-1 podiatric surgery resident, mom to two cat babies with a human one on the way!

Comment

NaNoWriMo always scares me. I am so slow at writing. I don't know how I'd ever make it.

Comment

I did Nanowrimo in 2003 - back when I had lots of free time, LOL! I really enjoyed it, and I've been wanting to do it again, but I just don't have the time. Someday!

My dad had my novel printed and bound for me, which was a fun surprise!
          Wife to a urologist; Mom to 2 wonderful kiddos

Comment

I always fail at Nano now that the kids are older and I'm working more. There was one golden year between the time the kids were old enough to not need constant care and the time I started my business.

We should absolutely do it next year!! You can look at my long string of failed attempts if you can't finish. No shame in trying, I figure...

My oldest will be off to college and I figure I'll need the distraction by November.

Angie
            Angie
            Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
            Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Kudos to you and your daughter! Not enough kids think of others these days so be thankful you've got a good one!

Comment

Very kind. Blog about to go through 10 million hits. Hope we can continue to reflect spotlight onto those needing it.

Dave
                Using Tapatalk

Comment

Can someone post a link to the blog please?
                  Luanne
                  wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Www.neverseconds.blogspot.com
                    Using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you!
                      Luanne
                      wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Working...
                      X