Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Jodi Picoult

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kelly left me "My Sister's Keeper" yesterday and I read it 1/2 the night (hence my bitter grouchiness today...thanks kelly :> ) Now that you reminded me of it...I'm going to have to go and pick it up.

Man...Zoe and Aidan have been sleeping for 2 HOURS...and to think I could have maybe finished the book........

kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

...just read "The Tenth Circle" by Piccoult.

I do like her style of writing. Her subject matter goes a bit dramatic at times but it is captivating. In this story the thread of infidelity was the most intriguing for me.

I liked this book, although I liked "Harvesting the Heart" better.
      Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Really, very cool to know it's read all over, even in Germany. I guess this Med experience is universal in many ways. I really am suprised that there are not other books written about it. My SO had showed me a book dealing with the experiences of med students and Gross Anatomy. It's so interesting to read the "dairy" of their daily experiences with learning about the human body. Its interesting but I get lost in certain parts. Lately, I'm so overwhelmed with reading and learning about this whole lifestyle of being the SO of someone in the medical profession. It seems endless..... can you really prepare enough for what is to come? Ah.... :huh:

Comment

Really, very cool to know it's read all over, even in Germany. I guess this Med experience is universal in many ways. I really am suprised that there are not other books written about it. My SO had showed me a book dealing with the experiences of med students and Gross Anatomy. It's so interesting to read the "dairy" of their daily experiences with learning about the human body. Its interesting but I get lost in certain parts. Lately, I'm so overwhelmed with reading and learning about this whole lifestyle of being the SO of someone in the medical profession. It seems endless..... can you really prepare enough for what is to come? Ah....
          :huh:

Comment

I read 10th circle too...but...it really, really didn't keep my interest. I was put off by the cartoons and that whole weird story line and didn't keep up with it. I ended up just skim-reading that one.

kris
            ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
            ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Working...
            X