Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Your song!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We played The Who's "Won't Get Fooled Again" at our wedding!!!!!!!! Followed by Joni MItchell's "Case of You".
    Luanne
    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Magnetic Fields' "The Book of Love"

Comment

Originally posted by mommax3 View Post
        "True Companion" by Mark Cohn, "You" by Bonnie Raitt, "When You Say Nothing At All" by Alison Krauss, as well as "You're the Inspiration" by Chicago *very* early on!
        "True Companion" was our wedding song. I still love it! Dh and I will celebrate our 10 year anniversery this Friday, July 31. Just thinking of that song, makes me sentimental.
        Wife of Ophthalmologist and Mom to my daughter and two boys.

Comment

Oh- I forgot to add that all of the music before and after I walked through the living room (no aisle - just a gap in the chairs) was a selection of music from George Gershwin because my grandmother skipped school to see George and Ira Gershwin play live. She's cool like that.

(apples. trees. there's an iota of truth there)

Jenn

Comment

Today M Jackson's Beat It comes to mind. LOL.
            ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
            ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I knew a guy who had his grandmother walk down the aisle to "comfortably numb"
              Enabler of DW and 5 kids
              Let's go Mets!

Comment

My sister got married on the beach in Playa Del Carmen. The music person got in a car accident ( he was fine) just before the wedding so he sent a replacement. Instead of the Wedding March, she walked down the aisle to Cherish by Kool and the Gang. The happy couple left together to the tune of I've Got Friends in Low Places by Garth Brooks, followed by I Dont Know How to Love Him from Jesus Christ Superstar. She was NOT impressed.
                Mom to three wild women.

Comment

I didn't think J and I had a song. I was discussing this with my sister and she said to me, what song have you two bonded over.. it doesnt have to be slow or lovey, just a song that has popped up in your relationship several times. Sadly... our song is I'm too Sexy by Right Said Fred. lol. We are huge dorks.
                  -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
                  Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
                  Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Would have to be "Brain Damage" by Pink Floyd...

"The Lunatics are on the Grass
                    The Lunatics are on the Grass
                    Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs
                    Got to keep the loonies on the path...."

Yeah....that's me....

RB

Comment

We danced to a classical song!! We took dance lessons, I was so glad that we did.
                      Brandi
                      Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X