Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Pushing Daisies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pushing Daisies

Still loving this show. You can watch old episodes online if you happened to miss them on abc.com.
    Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

I LOVE THIS SHOW! It's from the same people that did a very small little known 1 season show called Wonderfalls. PD is hard to explain except that that is a pretty, funny, ironic, love story/who done it. love love love it! Watch it!!!

Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
      "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

Originally posted by Jane
        So how do you feel about Hung winning?? I wanted Dale. I wanted Casey all through the show, but she really lost it during the finale.
        Yup, me too.

Pushing Daisies is a bit too cutesy at time but not bad overall. So far I watch every other episode and don't find that I miss much in between. May be it'll grow on me a bit more as the season progresses.

Comment

Originally posted by Vishenka69
          Originally posted by Jane
          So how do you feel about Hung winning?? I wanted Dale. I wanted Casey all through the show, but she really lost it during the finale.
          Yup, me too.

Pushing Daisies is a bit too cutesy at time but not bad overall. So far I watch every other episode and don't find that I miss much in between. May be it'll grow on me a bit more as the season progresses.
          Definitely cutesy in a rated PG type of a way! <sigh> I do think it's adorable when they kiss with plastic wrap. :dinner:

Comment

I can't wait for Wen. after PD was off last week because of the CMAs..... hurry up Wen.!!

Comment

Anyone still watching?? I had to post this somewhere. so here goes..... I'm jealous of Olive's boobs....... lol

Comment

I am definitely still watching. I've got this week's episode DVR'd.

Comment

Love it! I'm so glad it's back.

Comment

Originally posted by LilySayWhat
                    Also it makes me want to open a pie shop.
                    My friend says the only downfall of the show is that it makes her want to eat pie. She & her husband DVR a couple episodes and have pie while they watch to cut down on calories.

Comment

I still love this show!
                      Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquisher
                        I still love this show!
                        Ohhhhhhhhh me too!!!

I saw on yahoo.com that it might be cancelled. I hope not! I just watched last night's ep and I loved how Ned meets his brothers and they are magicians! LOL! How do they come up with this stuff!?!?!

Comment

oh crap.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_w ... celed.html

Comment

I'm hoping some cable network will pick up Pushing Daisies. I really love that show.

Comment

Working...
                            X