Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Top Chef

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Top Chef

I love Stephanie! She seems really creative and together but still manages to be nice to people. I know it's a stressful business but I don't believe that screaming is necessary in any workplace unless you play professional sports and you count the cheering...
    Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
    Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

I want Stephanie, as I have wanted a woman to win this season all along. I would rather Richard wins thn Lisa though. What a brat!
      Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

I think Lisa is going to win - holy crap!
        Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Yay, Stephanie won!!!!
          Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquisher
            Yay, Stephanie won!!!!
            I'm so glad it wasn't Lisa!
            I feel badly for Richard, but like he said...he choked.

Great season!
            Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

When they were gushing over Lisa's food I was SO stressed out. I thought Antonia should have been there instead. I'm really glad that Stephanie won. In the first episode I was sure she would be one of the first out b/c of how nervous she was, but she totally pulled it all together (obviously).

Lisa was a jerk.

Comment

I agree Jane -- DH and I kept looking at eachother when they complimented Lisa.

I wonder what was going on with Richard. He was so out of sorts in the kitchen and just not himself. I am curious if it was just nerves or he was dealing with something else.

It was so out of character for him to put out bland, underseasoned food.
                I felt badly for him when he almost cried in the post challenge interview.

I AM happy for Stephanie though. She seems so nice and the judges raved about some of her choices.

I hope Richard gets fan favorite!
                Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

I'm thrilled for Stephanie, I thought for sure it was going to be Lisa - of course I'm sure that is what the editing wanted you to think. Richard seemed really stressed which was so unlike him.

Comment

There was a "tell all" episode on Bravo this afternoon. Lisa got nailed by fans for being such a biatch. They showed a lot of footage that hadn't been see and they named Stephanie as the fan favorite.

It was pretty good if you happen to catch it sometime.

Comment

Working...
                    X