Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Sleepy Hollow (TV Show)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They could probably stretch the imagination and work a way where Abbie's Sister didn't have to be institutionalized any longer.
    PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

I guess if they can bring a centuries old dead guy and a headless horseman back they can keep her out of the institution

Comment

Just started watching. Looks promising, but I'm still a bit of a wimp when it comes to creepy stuff
        Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

It's been good so far...not too creepy (although this is coming from someone who grew up watching The Exorcist for fun).

Comment

Welcome to the party!

Orlando Jones did an interview about Sleepy Hollow and what's to come and he says it's about to get insane. I thought the last episode made that pretty clear. It's definitely about a battle between good and pure evil. I don't get scared though because it's all imaginary and theoretical. Unlike when I watch the show Paranormal Witness and I get creeped out by people saying this really happened and it's real in our world. That stuff freaks me out sometimes.

Here's the interview Orlando Jones did.

PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

Thanks for the interview, I'm getting excited about what may be coming!

Comment

I liked the last episode about the plague and the introduction of another Horseman of the Apocalypse called, Pestilence.
                PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

~ Rumi

Comment

Me too! As a history nerd, I got all excited they mentioned Roanoke.

Comment

Behind the Scenes photos from the Joe Doe episode

You know I'm thinking of starting a Dracula thread for the new series for you and just because of all the sexy sexiness in those previews.
                    PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

~ Rumi

Comment

Katrina seems to get a lot of hate but I love that she and Ichabod are so committed to each other. There seems to be a lack of strong relationships on tv these days.

Comment

I hadn't seen Katrina getting hated on. I found the 4th horseman story with the love triangle between Katrina, Icabod and him very compelling. This show just has so many neat things going on that each episode is interesting and doesn't tend to bore the viewer.
                        PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

~ Rumi

Comment

Who watched the Season Finale? I did not see that coming! Wow! This series is really freaking good. I can't wait until Fall 2014 to find out what happens. Here's the link if you haven't seen it yet.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/585312
                          PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

~ Rumi

Comment

Holy crap that was amazing! I'm so sad that we have to wait so long though...but some things are worth the wait.

Comment

Working...
                            X