Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Kate Gosselin Interview on the Today Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was awkward.
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Very awkward. What kind of mom does this crap? And seriously, WHO does she think is talking about them, and spreading rumors that she thinks she needs to dispel them on national TV? Idiot.

Comment

Their dad is taking about them. This is all about their divorce.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4
        Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Painful to see that.
          Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
          "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

Ouch. Granted, I don't know what else she could do but try and fill the silence, but they shouldn't have been there in the first place
            Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

That was sad. I think Maddy is so cute but you can tell that Cara just did not want to be there at all.

Kate was the same obnoxious person... But looked sickly (too skinny) and like she's had too many facelifts.. I'll have to ask dh what work she has had. He likes to guess these things--- professional hazard.

Tbh I'm surprised at how nice the girls looked. I thought by age 13 they'd be way off in drug land or something.

Not cool how Kate insulted Jon on national tv. Even if he's the biggest douche in the world, who does that??? Not just in front of her kids, which clearly she must do all the time--- but on live tv??
              Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Dh says facelift, nose job, lots of Botox, a really bad neck liposuction, an eyebrow lift, and some procedure to erase the lines between your nose and lips. He said a lot of the procedures were not that well done... I can't remember the name of that upper lip procedure...
                Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Working...
                X