Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Desperate Housewives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vishenka69

Does anyone think that Gabrielle and Carlos might get back together?
    They're so cute together. I love his and Lynnette's husband's one-liners.
    married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

"i check my balls at the door"....from tom.

one of the best things he has said on the show. :>
      ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Originally posted by rainbabies
        "i check my balls at the door"....from tom.

one of the best things he has said on the show. :>
        What about when he had to go get a pinata? Does anyone remember that dialogue?

Comment

i remember the scene...the crazy lady was there, right. the mother of his kid?
          ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

I found a summary of the scene I liked so much. It's actually funnier than the summary leads it to believe:

Lynette is upset because she doesn’t think that Tom’s not putting her first anymore. Tom tells Nora he’ll see her later because he has a pinata to hang. Kayla asks if she can go and Nora resists but agrees to leave if there’s a corner piece of cake for her when she comes to get the kid. She leaves and Tom goes out to buy a pinata.

Comment

I think that Gaby and Carlos will get back together. I hope so anyway. And I want Mike and Susan back together. I'm interested to see what breaks up her and the new guy.

Comment

The pinata scene was hilarious.

Comment

Nellie, you have to start watching again, so that we can go over all the one-liners here!

Remember back in the Seinfeld days when everyone would do all the lines again and again?!

Comment

I missed it on Sunday. I usually watch it after Amazing Race and I couldn't get into AR so turned off the TV. (Probably better on the whole, really).

I'll try to tune in next week.

I agree about Bree -- they are having a harder time working around her pregnancy! Wouldn't that have been an interesting story line.

Comment

Working...
                    X