Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

College Football Week 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oceanchild View Post
    We are back in the top 10!

That Cal-Oregon game was incredible. I was all worried about playing Cal next week, but now, uh, less so.

I was there! It was a beautiful day in Eugene and an even more beautiful game!!! How 'bout them Ducks!
    Wife of Ophthalmologist and Mom to my daughter and two boys.

Comment

Originally posted by JaneDoe View Post
      I was there! It was a beautiful day in Eugene and an even more beautiful game!!! How 'bout them Ducks!
      It sure looked like a beautiful day on our HDTV! I hope that weather keeps up for a couple weeks - I'm going back out there soon.
      Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

Originally posted by Crystal View Post

And my alma mater: Cylones. yeah...wth? *sigh*

Where did you go to school at? My alma mater in college was the Cyclones.
        Brandi
        Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by bokelley View Post
          Where did you go to school at? My alma mater in college was the Cyclones.
          Mills College in Oakland, CA. It is a private college where the undergraduates are all women, but the graduate programs have been co-ed since 1929 I think. But weren't you (please forgive me if I'm wrong here-memory can be shady) a meteorology major...must have been a perfect mascot for your program at least!! Where did you go to school?
          Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Crystal View Post
            Mills College in Oakland, CA. It is a private college where the undergraduates are all women, but the graduate programs have been co-ed since 1929 I think. But weren't you (please forgive me if I'm wrong here-memory can be shady) a meteorology major...must have been a perfect mascot for your program at least!! Where did you go to school?
            Yea I was!! I went to Iowa State University.
            Brandi
            Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Working...
            X