Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

March Madness 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FINAL 4!! WOO HOO!! ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK, GO KU!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Originally posted by SuzySunshine View Post
      FINAL 4!! WOO HOO!! ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK, GO KU!!!

Holy Moly. If someone told me we would make it to the final four this year I would have told them to get their brain checked. SO SO SO EXCITED!! My sister's DH and his father were at the game. My sister is SO mad they didn't take her, but took her sister in law's fiance.
      -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
      Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
      Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

My IL's were there and my sister and BIL are thinking about going to NO. Jealous!!

Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

My 10/16 is down to 0 of the Final 4. Gah.
          Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

I only have 2 of the final four, but hey at least my national champ is still in it! Still hope yet.

My mom and her bf are going to NO for the last games. She's sure enjoying retirement
            Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Go KENTUCKY!!!!

Holy crap I like every one of the teams in the final four, but obviously I love me some Wildcats. So excited!
              In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

I got the final four correct... just realized I put BOTH UK and UL in the final game... which is um not possible.. OOPS!
                sigpic
                buckeye born, raised, and educated... thankfully, so is my wonderful med student husband...

Comment

Who is watching the games? Awesome!

Comment

We are! Go OSU!
                    Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
                    Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Once again watching by myslef. Rock CHALK JAYHAWK GO KU!!!
                      -L.Jane

Comment

Well, the Kentucky game just got interesting for a bit finally No matter what my bracket says, if its not KU playing I always root for the underdogs. Its nice to see Louisville having a fighting chance.
                        -L.Jane

Comment

Louisville played valiantly. They should be proud. It still weirds me out to see Pitino coaching the cardinals. I am showing my age. I am thrilled the wildcats won.

Next up key versus Kansas. I gotta cheer for the Buckeyes onthis one.

March is always the Best time of the year to watch sports.

Comment

Craft is seriously the cutest teenager ever... he is so excited!! GO BUCKS
                            sigpic
                            buckeye born, raised, and educated... thankfully, so is my wonderful med student husband...

Comment

O.K. I'm the only one on this board that gives a damn, but I can't help myself: Go KENTUCKY!!

Thank you for permitting my self serving post.... on to more important matters....

Comment

I'll add another WHOOOOHOOOO KENTUCKY!!!!
                                Tara
                                Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Working...
                                X