Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

College Football 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know that app that blocks pictures of babies on Facebook? Can someone write one for Aggie-related posts?
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

ST - I would SO use that!! I have SO MANY Aggie friends from living in Houston.
      Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

zulily has really cute college team outfits for kids today.

Wife to PGY4
        Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Oh really? Off to check...
          Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I will take 2-1, especially since the loss came in OT to a Fresno State team that just beat Boise State. This past weekend's game was nuts. They were playing like shit, and I seriously felt that another loss was coming down the pike. Imagine my surprise and crazy nerves when they actually pull out a win.

bokelly - Arkansas fans travel well, they were pretty loud when the stadium was as quiet as a tomb. And they brought a small band with them. They were nice too, even though every 5th tailgate was roasting a whole pig. Guess I just grew accustomed to other obnoxious BE teams' fans.
            Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

KU is also 2-1, yay! Already the same number if wins as last season so as long as we win one more it's better. We'll take it!
              Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Who would have ever thought Baylor games would be boring because we scored too much?? Can't wait until we finally get some conference play this weekend.
                Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Holy Crap. Texas Tech's (newish) coach is a Ryan Gosling lookalike! My sister told me he was hot, but I didn't believe it!

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
                    Holy Crap. Texas Tech's (newish) coach is a Ryan Gosling lookalike! My sister told me he was hot, but I didn't believe it!
                    Word in the hood is that he is gay. Which no one really cares about except all the women that think they will become the next Mrs.

Speaking of...TTU is doing quite well that if the coach had three heads no one would bat an eye. Great game today!
                    Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

ST - tonight's the night! SO excited for this game, and honestly hoping it's a good one!

Comment

Damnit OU!

Comment

That was one of the ugliest first quarters I've seen - both teams were having problems!

Comment

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!! Stanford won! Now OSU has a chance (provided they stay undefeated) of the National Championship game. Now we just need FSU or Alabama to lose.
                            Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
                            Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Working...
                            X