Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

thisiswhyyourefat.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: thisiswhyyourefat.com

Originally posted by Pollyanna
    Originally posted by SuzySunshine
    In-N-Out burger is not junk food and that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Is it sad that one of the things I miss the most about the bay area is In-N-Out? :huh:
    Totally agree! You have no idea how thrilled we were when Tucson got its very own In-N-Out.
    Alrighty then, Tucson just made the list for potential residency locations! Actually I would love nothing more than to go to AZ so I could have the yummy burgers and be within driving distance home.
    Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

I don't like caramel nor nougat, so fried Snickers bars are out of the question for me. Same with Mars bars.

My brother's ex-girlfriend likes to melt marshmallows over veggies. She told me once that vegetables are too bitter for her, and needed something to "cut the bitterness." I was really afraid for my brother's health while he was dating her.
      married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

I have to admit that I would totally have a couple of these,

and these,

I think I found a reason to finally visit the Allentown Fair this summer.

Comment

Isn't it great how all of this = college for my kids??!!
          Lap it up America!
          I'm in the market for a few vacation homes.

Comment

Oh wow! This is hillarious!!! =D
            Living the Life of Intern Year...

Comment

I've eaten two of the things on this website:

The Fat Sam and all its variations. Mmmmm Grease Trucks...

Stuff Yer Face. Awesome stromboli, esctasy fries and these potachoes...

All of these things were eaten on various occasions while in college and usually while drunk. And maybe rarely sampled when back at my alma mater for football games...
              There is a restaurant somewhere in NYC (Brooklyn perhaps) that will deep fry anything. They have every deep fried candy imagineable on their menu. They will even deep fry food that people bring in (sushi, cookies, steak, etc). Nom nom nom nom nom!!
              Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

The little towns in the hill country have flea markets every month on Saturdays. At one of these I saw fried oreos for sale.

No, I did NOT eat one. Bleh.
                Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
                With fingernails that shine like justice
                And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

Lol at the spam fries.

Comment

The deep fried cheese curds were served at least twice weekly in UW-Madison's cafeterias during the early '90s.
                    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

lol!!!!

Ewwwww!

lol!!!

Bacon crust pizza w/bacon? wtf??

Fried balls of lard sprinkled w/sugar!!
                      Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

One year during Fiesta there was a booth that sold the deep fried Oreos and it was by far one of the most disgusting things I've ever eaten.

We split it w/ four adults. One Oreo.

jenn

Comment

I have to admit the ice cream cone cupcakes looked pretty good...

Comment

Working...
                          X