Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Making gifts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess it depends on how it will be displayed? Looks beautiful!

Comment

It's beautiful! I vote for one vs a bunch.

She is going to love it!!
      Tara
      Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

One is perfect...that is stunning!

Comment

Amazing!
          Kris

Comment

Wow! Beautiful. Can you do one and add to it yearly? Or one for every year you've been together?
            -Deb
            Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

Gorgeous! I'm very impressed!
              Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

Using Tapatalk

Comment

wow, that is amazing. I like Deebs idea about the one for every year and adding to it each year. If not, one is perfect.
                  -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
                  Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
                  Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Beautiful! You are very talented.

Comment

That is beautiful - and so impressive for your first attempt (right? Wasn't it?). Who cares about practicality when your husband has attempted to create something original and thoughtful for you! Well done!

The only thing I've successfully created for anyone was an oyster shell wreath for my mom that now hangs on the porch at our beach house. It wasn't hard, but it actually turned our really lovely - very beachy and chic. She and my dad both loved it. I loved that it was inexpensive. And kinda fun, when all was said and done! IMG_0245.JPG
                      Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

Amazing rose! I think a few in a vase would be really beautiful. I like Deebs idea too.
                        Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

Absolutely beautiful!
                          Luanne
                          wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Decided on trio of roses. One more to make.

May bind stems with brass then into simple glass vase.

I've been asked to make some for friends. Tempted but think helping them to make their own might be more rewarding.

Getting there......

Dave
                            Using Tapatalk

Comment

Ballibeg, those are gorgeous! I would help friends make them...not make them for them. If I were the recipient, it would mean more knowing my loved one made it just for me. After being married 18 years, my favorite piece of jewelry is a silver ring DH made me in jewelry design class back in college.
                              Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Hope flowers still appreciated in 18 years! Let's face it...if she doesn't like them it's going to hurt when she throws them at me!

Dave
                                Using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X