Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Hello All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome! I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do!

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck Like GLue View Post
      I'm currently in rolled in school I'm studying to be a nurse practitioner.

Welcome to the forum! It's can really be a huge help!

Are you currently in an NP program?

Comment

Welcome to our group! Lots of good advice on here. What year is your DF in? We thought about psych for awhile way back when.

Comment

Hi everyone... my name is Steph and I'm married to a fourth-year medical student. We've actually been married since undergrad. Looking forward to getting to know everyone here!

Comment

Originally posted by OrionGrad View Post
            Hi everyone... my name is Steph and I'm married to a fourth-year medical student. We've actually been married since undergrad. Looking forward to getting to know everyone here!
            Hey Steph- Welcome! You should pop into Introductions and post a thread to tell us about yourself, do you work or go to school?
            Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Crystal View Post
              Hey Steph- Welcome! You should pop into Introductions and post a thread to tell us about yourself, do you work or go to school?
              Will do, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck Like GLue View Post
                I'm currently in rolled in school I'm studying to be a nurse practitioner. I am also currently working as Admin in medical records. My DF is a psychiatrist and he is eleven years older than me. We do not have children together yet. But I have a four year old son ,but my DF wants to have kids in about 2 years. He goes to school four hours away but we see each other about twice a month on weekends since he is o call alot. And thank god this weekend is one of them! I can't wait till this is all over with and real life starts lol.
                Welcome SLG - I missed your thread somehow. How are you studying to be an NP if you're in medical records? My sister had to have her BSN and practice for a few years before she could get her NP. I thought that was the norm, are there programs where you go straight to an NP? Slick!
                Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Yes

Comment

No I'm a RN But Got out of the field for a while. I was asked to take a job In Admin for medical Records and I took it paid better. LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X