Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Hi there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks so much for the warm welcome and the well wishes!

Comment

Hi there!

Stick around and post often. And congrats on the upcoming wedding!
      Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

Welcome, my DH is IM/Critical Care/Pulmonary and I am a Nurse Practitioner (and I could be your mother!!!). Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.
        Luanne
        wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

I think most of us (even with good relationships with our moms) would adopt Meenah as our mother!
          Laurie
          My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Welcome and congrats! The next year should be a very exciting one for you!

Comment

Welcome and best wishes for your wedding!

Comment

Glad you found us!
                Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Welcome!
                  Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Hi Dianna! Welcome, and congratulations on your wedding!! This is an exciting time, for sure! I'm also new to IMSN; everyone is super-supportive! Holler if you need anything!

~Linnea

Comment

Welcome!
                      Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

Hello Welcome,
                        Congratulations on your upcoming marriage. You'll be so glad you found this site, so many great people and lots of spouses and partners who get what you're going through.
                        Scottsdale Homes for Sale
                        Last edited by poky; 07-02-2011, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X